I bought a whole pack of gayness called. . .

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Grandiagod
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2004
    • 6122

    #16
    Re: I bought a whole pack of gayness called. . .

    I love Dark Cloud and Grandia.

    So there.
    He who angers you conquers you. ~Elizabeth Kenny

    Comment

    • Kevin_18
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2005
      • 680

      #17
      Re: I bought a whole pack of gayness called. . .

      Ah, Legend of Dragoon....brings back good memories during my summer days...til i beat it anyway. It alway's seemed like that game took forever to complete.

      Comment

      • evilbutterfly
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2003
        • 5784

        #18
        Re: I bought a whole pack of gayness called. . .

        Originally posted by Grandiagod
        I love Grandia.

        COMPLETELY UNEXPECTED
        So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

        In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

        So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
        And I write the blog for their website.

        Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

        Comment

        • Cj_leonine
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2005
          • 2070

          #19
          Re: I bought a whole pack of gayness called. . .

          So I'm not really wanting to do Grandia but I will anyways as long as it doesn't F*** up the gameplay.

          Radiata Stories is pure bliss.
          Status: Innactive Onehander

          Best FC Before Avmiss Fix: . Be Princess . Hellbeat . End Night

          Comment

          Working...