Adventure Quest. The ultimate online RPG.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • stealthkidd
    Above and Beyond
    • Nov 2005
    • 368

    #16
    Re: Adventure Quest. The ultimate online RPG.

    man, i play gunz and i like it! its definately beats adv. quest.

    just have to get it working again torrenting files...

    Comment

    • -Tibs-
      FFR Player
      • May 2006
      • 5235

      #17
      Re: Adventure Quest. The ultimate online RPG.

      Only game in the world with Quest in it that is good:

      Dragon Quest: The Journey of the Cursed King.

      Metal covers of vidya game songs

      Comment

      • sjoecool1991
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2006
        • 2302

        #18
        Re: Adventure Quest. The ultimate online RPG.

        Actually, the ultimate online RPG is CoH or CoV, but they are not free.
        It has the most clothing (costume) choices out of any other MMORPG out there.

        Plus, it takes alot more effort to get to a high level, the max level is 50 and it takes forever to get there unless someone pls you.

        And there are 50+ power sets.

        Comment

        • TIMEDISORT
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2006
          • 297

          #19
          Re: Adventure Quest. The ultimate online RPG.

          Adventure quest is pretty garbage. Don't ask me why i'm lvl 56 XD. I like own AQ. I have over 300000 gold.
          CAPS LOCK OWNS ME

          Comment

          • TIMEDISORT
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2006
            • 297

            #20
            Re: Adventure Quest. The ultimate online RPG.

            Originally posted by megaxxx
            I can't upgrade yet. I am only at level 36 or something like that. Besides, I need a job to pay for it.
            WTF? You don't have $20?
            CAPS LOCK OWNS ME

            Comment

            • Patashu
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Apr 2006
              • 8609

              #21
              Re: Adventure Quest. The ultimate online RPG.

              Hm, okay, I take back my previous statement: AQ is alright, as long as you have a little brother to grind for you.
              Patashu makes Chiptunes in Famitracker:
              http://soundcloud.com/patashu/8bit-progressive-metal-fading-world
              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/Mechadragon/smallpackbanner.png
              Best non-AAAs: ERx8 v2 (14-1-0-4), Hajnal (3-0-0-0), RunnyMorning (8-0-0-4), Xeno-Flow (1-0-0-3), Blue Rose (35-2-0-20), Ketsarku (14-0-0-0), Silence (1-0-0-0), Lolo (14-1-0-1)
              http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee301/xiaoven/solorulzsig.png

              Comment

              • lord_carbo
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2004
                • 6222

                #22
                Re: Adventure Quest. The ultimate online RPG.

                Originally posted by TIMEDISORT
                Adventure quest is pretty garbage. Don't ask me why i'm lvl 56 XD. I like own AQ. I have over 300000 gold.
                You can't "own" at an RPG where you grind.
                last.fm

                Comment

                • evilbutterfly
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2003
                  • 5784

                  #23
                  Re: Adventure Quest. The ultimate online RPG.

                  It has the most clothing (costume) choices out of any other MMORPG out there.
                  More than MS? o___O
                  So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                  In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                  So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                  And I write the blog for their website.

                  Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                  Comment

                  • -Fallen-
                    xqsite OG
                    • May 2005
                    • 2836

                    #24
                    Re: Adventure Quest. The ultimate online RPG.

                    I wonder if anyone realized if a download is not required then chances are the game will be crap (with a few exceptions to text based RPG's some of you play).
                    One of the original members of the xqsite + FFR community.
                    BlankZero - 15 year vet + RobbyZero - 15 year vet

                    Comment

                    • mailedbypostman
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2006
                      • 7

                      #25
                      Re: Adventure Quest. The ultimate online RPG.

                      I think the graphics suck too much to play it. The gameplay is way too repetitive.

                      Comment

                      • Hr2
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2005
                        • 2350

                        #26
                        Re: Adventure Quest. The ultimate online RPG.

                        You know what game is a lot better than this? Punch yourself in the face until you bleed. It's not a computer game but it certainly does give more satisfaction.

                        Comment

                        • ChaosMaster1
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2005
                          • 429

                          #27
                          Re: Adventure Quest. The ultimate online RPG.

                          Originally posted by Squeek
                          Rule #1: Flash games all suck. Very very few exceptions (lol ffr hax)

                          Rule #2: RPGs with the word "Adventure" in them suck. Even fewer exceptions.

                          Rule #3: RPGs with the word "Quest" in them suck. Fewest exceptions of all.

                          This game breaks all three rules. The exceptions do not apply.

                          ~Squeek
                          thats like saying people with Squeek in their name suck.

                          I'm like....lvl 29....anyone know where to find the Slimy Snayl tail?


                          Peace,
                          ChaosMaster1

                          15 AAAs!

                          Comment

                          • tsugomaru
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2004
                            • 3962

                            #28
                            Re: Adventure Quest. The ultimate online RPG.

                            Well, I give you props on using the search function.

                            But I've played this game before.

                            It sucks, the exceptions still do not apply.

                            Don't revive this thread again.

                            ~Tsugomaru
                            Originally posted by Hiluluk
                            WHEN do you think people die...?
                            When their heart is pierced by a bullet from a pistol...? No.
                            When they succumb to an incurable disease...? No.
                            When they drink soup made with a poisonous mushroom...? NO!!!
                            IT'S WHEN A PERSON IS FORGOTTEN...!!!

                            Comment

                            • ChaosMaster1
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2005
                              • 429

                              #29
                              Re: Adventure Quest. The ultimate online RPG.

                              come to think of it....good point.

                              15 AAAs!

                              Comment

                              • x6tence
                                FFR Player
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 273

                                #30
                                Re: Adventure Quest. The ultimate online RPG.

                                Download this game Its FREE and FUN www.warsow.net

                                Comment

                                Working...