ITT We Declare Our Copies of KH2

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blitzmage
    Banned
    • Sep 2003
    • 506

    #16
    Re: ITT We Declare Our Copies of KH2

    Downloading it now. 8)

    Comment

    • nforcer06164
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2003
      • 4772

      #17
      Re: ITT We Declare Our Copies of KH2

      You all suck. I got it yesterday. Too bad you didn't preorder, or you'd have it.

      PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
      Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
      Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

      Originally posted by Squeek
      My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

      Comment

      • vashthestampede0987
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2004
        • 2997

        #18
        Re: ITT We Declare Our Copies of KH2

        I wish I had a PS2 -_-
        Omega owes me [1] omega favor
        I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


        Originally posted by Synthlight
        I hate myself.

        Cheers,

        Synthlight
        xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
        xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

        Comment

        • Chromer
          Hookers and Blow
          • Jul 2003
          • 4981

          #19
          Re: ITT We Declare Our Copies of KH2

          nForcer, I preordered but the game didn't come in yesterday. However, my nerves are getting jumbled again and I'm still deciding if I want KH2 or BMUS. =( God why couldn't BMUS come out next week?

          EDIT: My friends rode my bus home today so we all could go to EB Games after school. We went to EB and to my suprise, the place was not packed. So I checked to see if BMUS was in. Not happenin. So I run across the street to Wal-Mart to check. Not there either. I run back to EB and get in line for my preorder just as a group of about 20-25 high school kids (many I knew) walked in to get KH2. I got my prchase and I plan to play tonight.
          Last edited by Chromer; 03-29-2006, 02:51 PM.

          Comment

          Working...