nintendo revolution picsz (and other next gens)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • IAMTHEEVILBEAN
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2003
    • 3078

    #16
    If you thought for a second that those were real, then you are a dumbass.

    I'm sure :

    Comment

    • blargherness
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2005
      • 624

      #17
      If you think that i thought that they were actually real, i didn't. i was thinking if they were to come out with that, which indeed i thought they COULD release it in the future, since it did have the nintendo label, that i wanted to get it. i knew that there werent any real ones out there, unless this isn't directed towards me, shut up. if not, then whatever, i dont care about your opinion anyway. sorry for the outburst, dont appreciate being called a dumbass. and i dont care who thinks im an idiot or makes fun of me or quotes me for making this post, cause i dont care about anybody on this site, cause i have yet to see anything about anybody, except everybody are FFR addicts (that includes me, yes) and like to call other people they DON'T KNOW dumbasses. herumph. sorry about that. had to get it out. im really making this post to blow off some steam...family issues. i'll stop writing now.

      Comment

      • jewpinthethird
        (The Fat's Sabobah)
        FFR Music Producer
        • Nov 2002
        • 11711

        #18
        Here is the real X-box 360:

        Breaking news from the worlds of technology and entertainment, and expert reviews of the latest consumer tech products.

        Comment

        • suicidalmuskrat
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2003
          • 739

          #19
          looks decent...to be honest I'm not really a fan of it. but it's not awful. I also think the controller looks strange, but that's probably just b/c the analog sticks aren't symmetrical, and it just looks funny because of that.
          I'll trade you this delicious doorstop for your crummy old danish.
          Done, and done.

          Comment

          • emccky
            Banned
            • Apr 2004
            • 4811

            #20
            X-Box 360 looks really stupid..

            Comment

            • nforcer06164
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2003
              • 4772

              #21
              If we have learned everything from the past about controller design, we might be disgusted yet again with Sony's and Microsoft's models. I wonder if Sony's going to change their controller model for PS3?

              PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
              Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
              Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

              Originally posted by Squeek
              My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

              Comment

              • magister_negi_magi
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2005
                • 491

                #22
                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: nintendo revolution picsz (and other nex

                Words......please God, let Nintendo make a comeback with this new system...I looks DAMN cool...if you ask me, the Xbox 2 looks just like the first...and I can't see the PS3's pic because of my school's satanic filters, but from what I've heard, it looks like a camera. That doesn't sound visually pleasing, but I guess it's all about performance...

                Comment

                • suicidalmuskrat
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2003
                  • 739

                  #23
                  RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: nintendo revolution picsz (and other nex

                  magister, you have not seen a real sony PS3, or a real revolution. Because there are no certified pictures of either. What you saw were fakes, or perhaps mock-ups.
                  I'll trade you this delicious doorstop for your crummy old danish.
                  Done, and done.

                  Comment

                  • magister_negi_magi
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 491

                    #24
                    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: nintendo revolution picsz (and other nex

                    Really? Man...feel free to give me several stupid slaps for that one...

                    Comment

                    • meat_wad
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2004
                      • 22

                      #25
                      Here are some more pics I found of the xbox 360:






                      This one looks fake but I like the design better than the real one.

                      Comment

                      • magister_negi_magi
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 491

                        #26
                        So...um...Since we don't have any real pics of the Revolution or the PS3, do you guys know release dates?

                        Comment

                        • suicidalmuskrat
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2003
                          • 739

                          #27
                          there is fresh speculation over at IGN that it will be released mid 2006. This information was provided by the people who supply Nintendo with the memory for their system (or something like that.) This information was a bit surprising, b/c it's rumored PS3 will be released early '06, and most people thought that Nintendo would release Revolution slightly before PS3.
                          I'll trade you this delicious doorstop for your crummy old danish.
                          Done, and done.

                          Comment

                          • jewpinthethird
                            (The Fat's Sabobah)
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Nov 2002
                            • 11711

                            #28
                            The X-box 360 is most likely will be out on the shelves around Christmas time.

                            I think the X-box 360 design is alright, but it seems big and I dont think white was the wisest color choice.

                            Comment

                            • Kenzya
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2004
                              • 3411

                              #29
                              Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                              The X-box 360 is most likely will be out on the shelves around Christmas time.

                              I think the X-box 360 design is alright, but it seems big and I dont think white was the wisest color choice.
                              Well, as far as "sleek and cool" goes they could have picked white or black. They already have a black system so... At least it's not like the purple Gamecube

                              I think it's actually just longer than bigger. Either way, it'll take up less space than the current Xbox. Although you may not be able to fit it standing up in your cabinets now.

                              One Time I Sucked Six in a Row (Locust Toybox Remix)
                              Write to me Stick Stickly p.o. box 963 New York City New York State 10108
                              I'm Still Alive

                              Comment

                              • blargherness
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2005
                                • 624

                                #30
                                Well, as far as "sleek and cool" goes they could have picked white or black. They already have a black system so... At least it's not like the purple Gamecube Rolling Eyes
                                not sure if you know.....but gamecube comes in purple, black, and platinum colored.

                                Comment

                                Working...