Its november 1st...whats that mean?just 8 more days...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • flypie743
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2004
    • 3210

    #16
    RE: Re: RE: Its november 1st...whats that mean?just 8 more d

    Hmm, you see UTZ have more salt, but Snyders are still good. I love pretzels.

    Gamecube>Pretzels>Mud>Worm Guts>Halo 2

    IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

    Comment

    • nickadeemus
      The spice must flow.
      • Aug 2003
      • 807

      #17
      RE: Re: RE: Its november 1st...whats that mean?just 8 more d

      Right now it's only a little after midnight where I live, but my friend is at the mall right now buying Halo 2. I'm not a HUGE Halo fan--I don't even have an Xbox. I do think it is a fun game, though, and I want to play the 2nd one, so I'm leaving for his house (a mile away) in about 10 minutes.
      Nice.

      Comment

      Working...