Animal Crossing New Horizons

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mellonxcollie
    Sectional Moderator
    Sectional Moderator
    • Dec 2006
    • 1303

    #31
    Re: Animal Crossing New Horizons


    Life imitates TWG


    Finally got a crafting table that looks nice indoors. Welcome to Raeko's sewing room! (it has since improved even more)


    I also have a TV now instead of just a random Switch in the middle of the floor


    You ever just been a sushi holding a giant sakura
    Last edited by mellonxcollie; 04-10-2020, 06:18 PM.
    Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

    Comment

    • Shadow_God_10
      Somewhere, but not here
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 2227

      #32
      Re: Animal Crossing New Horizons

      Jitters lowkey looks like he just got out of prison a week ago. I want him off my island

      Originally posted by Svaz
      more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      TIL women have breasts because of horniness
      Originally posted by bugkid666
      sunfan I fucked up
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

      Comment

      • SubaruPoptart
        da kyo~
        • Nov 2015
        • 737

        #33
        Re: Animal Crossing New Horizons

        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
        Jitters lowkey looks like he just got out of prison a week ago. I want him off my island
        My mans is a reference to the Brazillian Soccer Team as well, as well as the fact that Brazil sells a buncha coffee so do with that information what you will






        Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
        AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
        Oh God it's Subaru
        Originally posted by Deamerai
        damnit subaru
        Originally posted by FreezinIce
        You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


        Originally posted by dAnceguy117

        Comment

        • mellonxcollie
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Dec 2006
          • 1303

          #34
          Re: Animal Crossing New Horizons

          yeah not sure why they added a crackhead duck to the game. He creeps me out too

          I finally got Boone off my island, apparently ignoring them is the way to go cause I just NEVER talked to him and eventually he wanted to leave. talking to isabelle doesn't seem to do anything

          I MISS NEW LEAF JUST KICKING OUT WHOEVER YOU WANT. new leaf really spoiled us in some ways and I low key kinda miss it
          Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

          Comment

          • mellonxcollie
            Sectional Moderator
            Sectional Moderator
            • Dec 2006
            • 1303

            #35
            Re: Animal Crossing New Horizons

            new leaf sets I hope come back:
            mermaid set
            fishing tourney set
            sanrio set
            711 set

            also desperately want karaoke machine or some sort of CRT
            Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

            Comment

            • Psychotik
              Heckin' Cute
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2008
              • 1729

              #36
              Re: Animal Crossing New Horizons

              Looking forward to fishing all day. Need to catch a Blue Marlin.
              Check out my Speedruns
              Originally posted by TEEX
              I want me a grrrl that will call me at 4 in the morning and ask me what my best is on Ants.

              Comment

              • flashflash account
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2017
                • 567

                #37
                Re: Animal Crossing New Horizons

                Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                yeah not sure why they added a crackhead duck to the game. He creeps me out too

                I finally got Boone off my island, apparently ignoring them is the way to go cause I just NEVER talked to him and eventually he wanted to leave. talking to isabelle doesn't seem to do anything

                I MISS NEW LEAF JUST KICKING OUT WHOEVER YOU WANT. new leaf really spoiled us in some ways and I low key kinda miss it
                you can also pick who you want to move by inviting someone to the campsite (amiibo or otherwise (wolf link amiibo doesn't work))
                aka mikey

                -----

                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                Originally posted by QueenAshy
                I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                Comment

                • AlexDest
                  good hot
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2007
                  • 5309

                  #38
                  Re: Animal Crossing New Horizons

                  just got this and a switch a few days ago, already love it

                  friend code: SW-3651-6630-1334

                  Comment

                  • SubaruPoptart
                    da kyo~
                    • Nov 2015
                    • 737

                    #39
                    Re: Animal Crossing New Horizons

                    Yeah I need to pick this game back up again; been having a bit of inventory clutter demotivation so I just need to clean up my inv and I should be all set.






                    Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
                    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



                    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                    Oh God it's Subaru
                    Originally posted by Deamerai
                    damnit subaru
                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


                    Originally posted by dAnceguy117

                    Comment

                    • Gigamu5e
                      High PeaceKeeper
                      • May 2014
                      • 9

                      #40
                      Re: Animal Crossing New Horizons

                      I'm starting to get back into it. Debt is already paid off. I'm just collecting stuff for the museum and trying to clean up the layout of my island. There's not much organization, besides the museum, tailor, town hall, and nook shop being somewhat near each other

                      Comment

                      • aflyfish
                        Banned
                        • Aug 2021
                        • 4

                        #41
                        Re: Animal Crossing New Horizons

                        I've got pears, and of course some tickets, LoL

                        Comment

                        Working...