Mister_Raccoon's PSN Open Challenge Episode 1 (Contest)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mister_Raccoon
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2015
    • 85

    #16
    Re: Mister_Raccoon's PSN Open Challenge Episode 1 (Contest)

    Good fights man. Shame we had a so-so connection. You are on the other side of the country I guess.

    If I could be constructive, learn some low mixups. You're easy to block because I never have to guess when the low is coming. Also... drop one of the two Laws. The only thing worse than using a character everyone knows how to block is to use basically two of that same character.

    SKG_Scintill: but apparently you're too brony to get that
    SKG_Scintill: freaking jehova's witnesses of the internet

    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #17
      Re: Mister_Raccoon's PSN Open Challenge Episode 1 (Contest)

      IMO Forest > Marshall for a few reasons

      Wish I could've seen the Dual-Law combo because Dual-Laws can either be really devastating or pretty simple to deal with. Certain fighters like Heihachi can dispatch any of the Laws pretty easily but against someone like Ogre or even Miguel the Laws will usually win in the right hands.

      EDIT: I think it was Asuka/Forest that was a really brutal combination or it was another lady fighter.

      EDIT2: I nearly forgot about the Dan system; I remember reaching 100th Dan for TRUE Tekken God was nearly impossible for the longest time. Still haven't reached TRUE yet but my two main combos are both between 40-50 Dan and then everyone else is roughly in the Red Dan section (20-23 Dan).

      Fun Fact: There's like just 5 or so players who have the TRUE Tekken God titles and they are literally machines. The most common fighter between the players who hold this title is Devil Jin.
      Last edited by _Zenith_; 08-15-2015, 12:12 PM.





      Comment

      Working...