Zelda: Four Swords FREE till February 2nd

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hateandhatred
    "The Quebec Steparatist."
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2011
    • 1974

    #16
    Re: Zelda: Four Swords FREE till February 2nd

    Originally posted by Wafles
    Four Swords is not a great game lol
    Easily the worst Zelda Game imo


    edit: the CD-I games dont count lmao
    They're better anyway
    Forgot where I put my old sig lol

    Comment

    • reptile3141
      FFR Veteran
      • Dec 2006
      • 927

      #17
      Re: Zelda: Four Swords FREE till February 2nd

      Oh wow. Thanks for the heads up!
      Originally posted by [TeRa]
      Ahhh, I'll buy it at a high price!

      Comment

      • DragonIIDX
        Not dragon, but dinosaur
        • Aug 2008
        • 916

        #18
        Re: Zelda: Four Swords FREE till February 2nd

        I have the GCN version, but I downloaded anyway cause what the heck, it's free. I didn't beat it yet, but maybe this version will get me back into it.


        Originally posted by clasko1000
        banned for having an affair with peach
        Originally posted by dAnceguy117
        d-guy and d-guy skype pals 10/15/13
        Simfiles Updated 11/30/13

        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #19
          Re: Zelda: Four Swords FREE till February 2nd

          Originally posted by Hateandhatred
          They're better anyway
          Skyward Sword > CGI Games > 4 Swords > Oracle Of Ages > Original Zelda > Wind Waker > Twilight Princess > Majora's Mask > OOT This is actually more of a resemblance to my list in reverse.

          Comment

          • Pseudo Enigma
            ごめんなさい (/ω\)
            • Aug 2012
            • 2290

            #20
            Re: Zelda: Four Swords FREE till February 2nd

            Originally posted by Hateandhatred
            They're better anyway
            oh you

            Comment

            • Snowcrafta
              V's beta-male entourage
              • May 2005
              • 2873

              #21
              Re: Zelda: Four Swords FREE till February 2nd

              2509-2855-3891

              lets get some 4 dongs action on

              Comment

              Working...