Convince me to buy a 3DS XL

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tps222
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2004
    • 6169

    #16
    Re: Convince me to buy a 3DS XL

    I ended up getting a brand new 3DS XL Mario+Luigi Dream Team Edition for $165 on EBay. I'm really excited, thanks for all the help guys!

    Comment

    • Izzy
      Snek
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2003
      • 9195

      #17
      Re: Convince me to buy a 3DS XL

      What games are you going to start with?

      Comment

      • Tps222
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2004
        • 6169

        #18
        Re: Convince me to buy a 3DS XL

        Animal Crossing New Leaf is my first buy, because it was the console seller for me.

        After that I'll look into either fire emblem, bravely default when it comes out, the new zelda, maybe mario 3D. The 1st party titles im pretty familiar with, not so much the 3rd party (except the ones pseudo enigma nicely pointed out for me).

        Any suggestions?

        Comment

        • yo man im awesome
          soleil ardent
          FFR Simfile Author
          • May 2007
          • 6514

          #19
          Re: Convince me to buy a 3DS XL

          Do you have a Wii U? If not, I also suggest getting Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. I've logged over a hundred hours into the game. It's a tough one, but it is a LOT of fun once you get used to it.

          http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/...ter_3_Ultimate

          Originally posted by choof
          you double dad loving dipshit
          Originally posted by t-rogdor
          dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
          Originally posted by smartdude1212
          I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

          Comment

          • Izzy
            Snek
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2003
            • 9195

            #20
            Re: Convince me to buy a 3DS XL

            Not really, those are the ones I was likely to get as well. Perhaps one of the newest pokemons which would go under 1st party titles.

            Bravely default was the seller for me. I hope I'm not disappointed. Having expectations often doesn't work out.

            Comment

            • Tps222
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2004
              • 6169

              #21
              Re: Convince me to buy a 3DS XL

              Oh man I totally forgot about that game. I don't have a Wii U, so that will definitely be near the top of the list. I've never played it but have only heard great things about the game. Isn't there a 4th one coming out kinda soonish?

              Comment

              • yo man im awesome
                soleil ardent
                FFR Simfile Author
                • May 2007
                • 6514

                #22
                Re: Convince me to buy a 3DS XL

                Originally posted by Tps222
                Oh man I totally forgot about that game. I don't have a Wii U, so that will definitely be near the top of the list. I've never played it but have only heard great things about the game. Isn't there a 4th one coming out kinda soonish?
                It's currently out in Japan only. They're coming out with an improved 4 (like 3 Ultimate) in 2015 to be released everywhere I believe.

                It really is a great game. The designs are fantastic.

                Originally posted by choof
                you double dad loving dipshit
                Originally posted by t-rogdor
                dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                Originally posted by smartdude1212
                I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                Comment

                • Pseudo Enigma
                  ごめんなさい (/ω\)
                  • Aug 2012
                  • 2290

                  #23
                  Re: Convince me to buy a 3DS XL

                  I heard lots of people talking about Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, and that's what made me get it for the 3DS. In all honesty, I really don't like it. But that's probably because I don't have friends to play it with. The game is obviously very well done, it's just a gigantic time sink. The one thing that really stopped me from liking it was the text. It's really hard to read. Good going Capcom! :I

                  That said, the 3D on it is probably the best I've seen on a 3DS title so far. If you like games that take a while to get into, this is probably your game. Though, I mean a really long while, since my cousin apparently has poured 200hrs into the game and hasn't gotten halfway through.

                  Maybe 4 will fix those problems. It's worth buying a Wii U to find out, imo

                  Comment

                  • yo man im awesome
                    soleil ardent
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • May 2007
                    • 6514

                    #24
                    Re: Convince me to buy a 3DS XL

                    Originally posted by Pseudo Enigma
                    That said, the 3D on it is probably the best I've seen on a 3DS title so far. If you like games that take a while to get into, this is probably your game. Though, I mean a really long while, since my cousin apparently has poured 200hrs into the game and hasn't gotten halfway through.
                    How


                    like, literally how

                    Does he mean the village quests or the port quests or all of them together? I have a little over 100 and I'm done with Village and like 80% done with port quests

                    Originally posted by choof
                    you double dad loving dipshit
                    Originally posted by t-rogdor
                    dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                    Originally posted by smartdude1212
                    I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                    Comment

                    • Pseudo Enigma
                      ごめんなさい (/ω\)
                      • Aug 2012
                      • 2290

                      #25
                      Re: Convince me to buy a 3DS XL

                      Originally posted by yo man im awesome
                      How


                      like, literally how

                      Does he mean the village quests or the port quests or all of them together? I have a little over 100 and I'm done with Village and like 80% done with port quests
                      he's probably a ******. I haven't talked to him in years. I only know what Herogashix has said, which even that could be wrong.
                      Last edited by Pseudo Enigma; 01-29-2014, 06:00 PM.

                      Comment

                      • dAnceguy117
                        new hand moves = dab
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 10103

                        #26
                        Re: Convince me to buy a 3DS XL

                        I'm watching the BUNDERUU south park episodes right now

                        Comment

                        • rsr2
                          Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl
                          • Oct 2004
                          • 1386

                          #27
                          Re: Convince me to buy a 3DS XL

                          You can get The Legend of Zelda Four Swords for free.

                          Shop at the Nintendo Store for exclusive Nintendo merchandise, video games in digital and physical formats, Nintendo Switch™ systems, and much more.
                          Originally posted by MrGiggles
                          "You shouldn't believe what everyone says about me. I took a shower with my cousin, once. And I have racist thoughts."

                          Comment

                          Working...