Sven's Stupid Video Game Collection (aka Félix you suck)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hateandhatred
    "The Quebec Steparatist."
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2011
    • 1974

    #31
    Re: Sven's Stupid Video Game Collection (aka Félix you suck)

    Some disorganized updates!

    I haven't updated this thread in ages, but I will now.

    Also I got a couple pictures =) They will eventually be taken back properly, like by console etc, and I will actually show my entire collection. But for now, there will be a small "teaser".

    But first, my new stock:

    CONSOLES:

    - 2 Original Nintendo Game Boys
    - SEGA Dreamcast
    - SEGA Genesis Model 2 (Donated by Hakulyte!!!)
    - SEGA Saturn
    - Nintendo 64 (Donated by Hakulyte!!!)

    GAMES:

    SONY PS3

    - Call of Duty: Ghosts Collector Edition

    SONY PS2

    - Bully
    - Dance Dance Revolution Supernova 2

    Sony PS1

    - Parasite Eve (Immediately donated to xXOpkillerXx)

    Nintendo 64

    - Donkey Kong 64 Complete in Box (Donated by Hakulyte!!!)
    - Golden Eye 64 Complete in Box (Donated by Hakulyte!!!)
    - Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Donated by Hakulyte!!!)
    - Perfect Dark (Donated by Hakulyte!!!)
    - Pokémon Stadium

    Nintendo Game Boy (and Game Boy Color)

    - Montezuma's Revenge Complete in Box (Donated by MarioNintendo!!!)
    - Pokémon Blue
    - Pokémon Red

    SEGA Master System

    - Cyborg Hunter
    - Golden Axe
    - Monopoly
    - Montezuma's Revenge

    SEGA Genesis

    - Aaahh!!! Real Monsters (Donated by Hakulyte!!!)
    - Crystal's Pony Tale (Donated by MarioNintendo!!!)
    - Earthworm Jim (Donated by Hakulyte!!!)
    - Game Genie
    - Garfield Caught in the Act (Donated by Hakulyte!!!)
    - Jungle Strike (Just the box though) (Donated by Hakulyte!!!)
    - Mortal Kombat 3 (Donated by Hakulyte!!!)
    - NHL All Star Hockey 95 (Donated by Hakulyte!!!)
    - Pit Fighter (Donated by MarioNintendo!!!)
    - Revenge of Shinobi (Donated by Hakulyte!!!)
    - Ristar (Donated by Hakulyte!!!)
    - Sonic 3D Blast (Donated by Hakulyte!!!)
    - Sonic and Knuckles (Donated by Hakulyte!!!)
    - Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Donated by Hakulyte!!!)
    - Sonic the Hedgehog 3 (Donated by Hakulyte!!!)
    - Ultimate Mortal Kombat (Donated by Hakulyte!!!)
    - World Championship Soccer II (Donated by Hakulyte!!!)

    Sony PSP-3001

    - DragonBall Evolution
    - Final Fantasy II

    Sony PS Vita

    - Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars

    Microsoft Xbox

    - Dead or Alive Ultimate Double Disc Collector's Edition
    - Dead or Alive 3

    SEGA Saturn

    - Daytona USA

    SEGA Dreamcast

    - Seaman

    Other interesting shit

    - Game Boy Battery Pack
    - Game Boy Link Cable
    - NES Max Controller (in box)
    - Nintendo 64 Transfer Pack
    - Dreamcast Microphone

    I think that's it... I'll edit all of this shit in the OP later. Major thanks to MarioNintendo and Hakulyte, you guys rock! \m/

    As far as pictures... Before I post them, does anyone care enought to tell me wether pictures are the best thing to put in here or if a video with commentary is better?
    Last edited by Hateandhatred; 09-16-2014, 12:00 PM.
    Forgot where I put my old sig lol

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #32
      Re: Sven's Stupid Video Game Collection (aka Félix you suck)

      Now you can listen to Sonic 3D Blast "Sega" intro religiously. I'm proud of you.

      Comment

      • Hateandhatred
        "The Quebec Steparatist."
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2011
        • 1974

        #33
        Re: Sven's Stupid Video Game Collection (aka Félix you suck)

        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        Now you can listen to Sonic 3D Blast "Sega" intro religiously. I'm proud of you.
        yyyeeeeeeeee

        Forgot where I put my old sig lol

        Comment

        • MarioNintendo
          Expect delays.
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Mar 2008
          • 4181

          #34
          Re: Sven's Stupid Video Game Collection (aka Félix you suck)

          Dat fuccen genesis collection rofffl
          Long live the arcade!

          Comment

          • MarioNintendo
            Expect delays.
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Mar 2008
            • 4181

            #35
            Re: Sven's Stupid Video Game Collection (aka Félix you suck)

            Also wtf you hve a saturn now?
            Long live the arcade!

            Comment

            • Askur Yggdrasils
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2013
              • 32

              #36
              Re: Sven's Stupid Video Game Collection (aka Félix you suck)

              Originally posted by MarioNintendo
              Also wtf you hve a saturn now?
              Hum yeah lol he does... I even skyped you to tell you that.
              Last edited by Askur Yggdrasils; 09-16-2014, 01:59 PM.

              Comment

              • MarioNintendo
                Expect delays.
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Mar 2008
                • 4181

                #37
                Re: Sven's Stupid Video Game Collection (aka Félix you suck)

                That's a rave
                Long live the arcade!

                Comment

                • barfood
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2014
                  • 121

                  #38
                  Re: Sven's Stupid Video Game Collection (aka Félix you suck)

                  barfood demands more games

                  [sven]: martin va remplacer la luzerne de son ragout de pelouse par du weed
                  [sven]: y va manger ca en souriant comme le dude de quaker
                  [haku]: that quaker dude looks like he just got laid

                  Comment

                  • Hateandhatred
                    "The Quebec Steparatist."
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2011
                    • 1974

                    #39
                    Re: Sven's Stupid Video Game Collection (aka Félix you suck)

                    Soooooo

                    I haven't updated this in ages.

                    But since I recently picked up the biggest piece so far in my collection...

                    Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                    Comment

                    • barfood
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2014
                      • 121

                      #40
                      Re: Sven's Stupid Video Game Collection (aka Félix you suck)

                      NO WAY

                      [sven]: martin va remplacer la luzerne de son ragout de pelouse par du weed
                      [sven]: y va manger ca en souriant comme le dude de quaker
                      [haku]: that quaker dude looks like he just got laid

                      Comment

                      Working...