Rupeethon (Charity for Child's Play!)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MarioNintendo
    Expect delays.
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Mar 2008
    • 4181

    #16
    Re: Rupeethon (Charity for Child's Play!)

    Wait, is Rupeethon your website?? I'm super confused like

    -confused

    ...

    Anyway, will catch you tomorrow if you're still doing this, I sadly missed it today.
    Long live the arcade!

    Comment

    • yo man im awesome
      soleil ardent
      FFR Simfile Author
      • May 2007
      • 6514

      #17
      Re: Rupeethon (Charity for Child's Play!)

      I'm about to be on camera, will be there in like 5-10 minutes!!

      Originally posted by choof
      you double dad loving dipshit
      Originally posted by t-rogdor
      dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
      Originally posted by smartdude1212
      I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #18
        Re: Rupeethon (Charity for Child's Play!)

        What the, now you guys using Justin.tv? Why not Twitch dang it?


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • dAnceguy117
          new hand moves = dab
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 10103

          #19
          Re: Rupeethon (Charity for Child's Play!)

          "donation total: $369.69"

          lol nice. yoman are you gonna be playing again today?

          Comment

          • XelNya
            [Kaho]
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 3369

            #20
            Re: Rupeethon (Charity for Child's Play!)

            Best of luck with the event. I've got it pulled up now... Sadly I wasn't even awake for your run.

            Comment

            • yo man im awesome
              soleil ardent
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2007
              • 6514

              #21
              Re: Rupeethon (Charity for Child's Play!)

              I unfortunately will not be returning to the event, do to schedule constraints.

              Basically in my run, I went through the end of Majora's Mask (Ikana Castle boss to the end.) And I did like the first minute of Wind Waker.

              Originally posted by choof
              you double dad loving dipshit
              Originally posted by t-rogdor
              dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
              Originally posted by smartdude1212
              I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

              Comment

              Working...