Post your favorite thing that happens in games

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Emanresu13
    FFR Veteran
    • Jun 2005
    • 642

    #16
    Re: Post your favorite thing that happens in games

    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    This so much

    do it your own way man, Break Da Rules





    p.s. this is also why I stopped playing Blizzard games
    anything fun and unique is nerfed to the ground within hours
    rip zoltun kulle, 2012-2012
    he helped me hit 60
    Originally posted by dAnceguy117
    ^
    Originally posted by MrRubix
    ^

    Comment

    • Pseudo Enigma
      ごめんなさい (/ω\)
      • Aug 2012
      • 2290

      #17
      Re: Post your favorite thing that happens in games

      when you find out you have a point system in a game that you never knew about, and you have like 100000000000000 points or something to spend because you didn't know about it.

      Comment

      • FontSize72LOL
        ☆~{2D <3}~☆
        • Nov 2007
        • 833

        #18
        Re: Post your favorite thing that happens in games

        I suppose my favorite thing that happens in a game is when i expect the story of a game to go one way, then BAM, something completely unexpected and amazing happens. Good surprises are always welcome in video games for me.

        Least favorite is running into any game-breaking bug that forces me to revert to an older save, that or some sort of power outage/flicker causes my PC to reboot.



        Get Kancho'd


        Comment

        • Tidus810
          slimy, yet ... satisfying
          FFR Simfile Author
          • May 2007
          • 1244

          #19
          Re: Post your favorite thing that happens in games

          Originally posted by 8 Hour Whore
          Favorite thing is when I pull out
          I feel like this could be taken completely out of context.

          Love it when I surpass previous personal bests, and hate when I'm having a crap day (SM/FFR)

          Comment

          • Arntonach
            Owlbears Rock!
            • Mar 2012
            • 2494

            #20
            Re: Post your favorite thing that happens in games

            Like Hakulyte, I love using the less popular strategies, characters and/or stages and doing better than most players. Plus beating someone on Tekken 6 with a Miku dressed Alisa is hilarious.

            What I don't like are cheap shots that are annoying to take care of even with prior knowledge.
            pack of hard stuffs

            pack of my stuffs

            Comment

            Working...