Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Or
Sign Up
Forgot password or user name?
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in Video Games only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Member List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Home
Forum
Gaming
Video Games
Xbox 360 for $99 - I mean $458.76
Collapse
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Page
of
2
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
1
2
template
Next
Mau5
FFR Player
Join Date:
Nov 2011
Posts:
790
Share
Post
#16
05-7-2012, 04:52 PM
Re: Xbox 360 for $99 - I mean $458.76
Originally posted by
DotKritic
That, sir, would get you the $200 system plus ~2 games.
Depends on how long it takes for you to get 200$:P prolly wouldnt take you two whole years to save up for an xbox and 2 games!
How to start an argument online:
Step 1) Express an opinion
Step 2) Wait....
Originally posted by
Arntonach
It's great to see how the internet works, it's mask of anonymity bringing out the worst in people.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Winrar
Quasi-porn
Join Date:
Jan 2008
Posts:
1843
Share
Post
#17
05-7-2012, 09:07 PM
Re: Xbox 360 for $99 - I mean $458.76
xbawks sux, mine just collects dust and holds my text books on top.
Originally posted by
Staiain
I'm sorry but... *flicks hair* I don't DO 0.x rates 8)
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
1
2
template
Next
Working...
OK
OK
Cancel
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕
Comment