TWG LXXXVI Postgame!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pntballa18
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2005
    • 3357

    #16
    Re: TWG LXXXVI Postgame!

    Originally posted by Bolth mannn
    freaky that was f'ing lucky...

    is there some way freaky knew? cause thats just extreme luck killing the wolfs best chance of winning in the opening 10 minutes when it otherwise would have been best to keep for later in the game...

    was information leaked somehow?
    go make out with girls

    Comment

    • Bolth mannn
      FFR Veteran
      • Aug 2008
      • 2228

      #17
      Re: TWG LXXXVI Postgame!

      Originally posted by pntballa18
      go make out with girls
      go **** a horse.

      Comment

      • thunderstrike687
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2003
        • 785

        #18
        Re: TWG LXXXVI Postgame!

        wtf iggy is back?


        Originally posted by Adamaja456
        yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
        Originally posted by twiggy_2004
        i love a food

        Comment

        • Gun92
          The Paragon of Perfection
          • Aug 2006
          • 4826

          #19
          Re: TWG LXXXVI Postgame!

          Originally posted by Bolth mannn
          go **** a horse.
          Don't get mad cause your logic fails. Just go sit in a corner and be quiet.

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #20
            Re: TWG LXXXVI Postgame!

            Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
            Yeah...... This game would be fun if i wasn't killed the first night every game.
            stfu

            AC, put a new look of me in your eyes, okay. I'm not trying to argue and be hostile with every player every game. Just because me or whoever isn't dead night one doesn't make us a bad guy.

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #21
              Re: TWG LXXXVI Postgame!

              Originally posted by rzr
              I'm not trying to argue and be hostile with every player every game.
              Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
              Yeah...... This game would be fun if i wasn't killed the first night every game.
              Originally posted by rzr
              stfu
              ..............
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • emerald000
                the Mathemagician~
                • Nov 2005
                • 1320

                #22
                Re: TWG LXXXVI Postgame!

                Could you tell me why the game ended even though I wasn't the last person alive on my floor?

                Comment

                • iggymatrixcounter
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Nov 2003
                  • 1924

                  #23
                  Re: TWG LXXXVI Postgame!

                  Your only chance of winning was to kill off all the members on the same floor. But the humans won before you did that so the game ended.
                  lastfm
                  PANDORA

                  Comment

                  • Viccica
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 702

                    #24
                    Re: TWG LXXXVI Postgame!

                    Not a very nice thing to say, freaky. </3
                    Dear sirs,
                    One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                    In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                    Sincerely,

                    Your Client
                    Eco Friendly
                    ♥~Chu

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #25
                      Re: TWG LXXXVI Postgame!

                      Archived 5-22-2014 10:48 AM EST
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      Working...