TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2 (Postgame)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #16
    Re: TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2 (Postgame)

    Originally posted by Makilaz
    If you were giving him character names, what would you have said for mine? Even if it's in green, it'd be pretty damn obvious what role I have if you give out the actual name.
    This.

    Because I was getting stuff like

    You have seered olive she is a Supporting role character

    Star trek was awesome btw
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • TC_Cyrenics
      FFR Veteran
      • Jan 2009
      • 963

      #17
      Re: TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2 (Postgame)

      Well, obviously I would have to consider that in part two of my game that I plan to host sometime next month.

      Anyway, after getting my feet wet, I came to the conclusion that I'm a better player than I am a host. I'll take everything from this game into account when I plan my next hosting gig.
      Originally posted by kaiten123
      wow, you were bs before i knew what stepmania was

      Comment

      • Bolth mannn
        FFR Veteran
        • Aug 2008
        • 2228

        #18
        Re: TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2 (Postgame)

        i wasnt voting to bandwagon.

        and YES, my suspicions were correct (mak and pnt)

        overall i wasnt able to get on AIM much so i didnt get to see much of what was going on...

        meh, i survived. almost.

        Comment

        • jump_the_bullet
          Oh you fancy, huh?
          • Jan 2008
          • 912

          #19
          Re: TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2 (Postgame)

          what are you talking about you started the voting on me?

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #20
            Re: TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2 (Postgame)

            Originally posted by Bolth mannn
            meh, i survived. almost.
            If the wolves win all the remaining humans get killed.

            so no, you didnt survive
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • pntballa18
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2005
              • 3357

              #21
              Re: TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2 (Postgame)

              Originally posted by Bolth mannn
              i wasnt voting to bandwagon.

              and YES, my suspicions were correct (mak and pnt)

              overall i wasnt able to get on AIM much so i didnt get to see much of what was going on...

              meh, i survived. almost.
              yeah sorry if you were suspicious of us you would've voted us

              Comment

              • Bolth mannn
                FFR Veteran
                • Aug 2008
                • 2228

                #22
                Re: TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2 (Postgame)

                look at my post where i vote for jtb, it clearly states that im sus of both of you lol.

                yes manti thats why I said almost.

                Comment

                • Viccica
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 702

                  #23
                  Re: TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2 (Postgame)

                  Sorry, but not going with your guns on the basis of you not wanting to look like a bandwagoner wasn't good play on your part.


                  I'd like to see you more active, you did decent this game by comparison to the last when we hardly saw you.










                  Also, Manti. If I were a wolf you wouldn't really see me being obvious about it. I'm not a bad player, I wouldn't make it that obvious. Especially since you had me under the impression you had me confirmed as a human. =p

                  That massive lie at the end and you giving a wolf that convo was just... Bleh. Especially since he had been suspicious since day 1.
                  Last edited by Viccica; 05-14-2009, 05:30 AM.
                  Dear sirs,
                  One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                  In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                  Sincerely,

                  Your Client
                  Eco Friendly
                  ♥~Chu

                  Comment

                  • Gun92
                    The Paragon of Perfection
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 4826

                    #24
                    Re: TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2 (Postgame)

                    Pnt has a point there Bolth. Usually if your suspicious of someone, you vote for them and give a reason. As far as I can tell, you actually stated no reason of you being suspicious of anyone.

                    Comment

                    • Makilaz
                      TWG Princess
                      • May 2006
                      • 1094

                      #25
                      Re: TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2 (Postgame)

                      Originally posted by Bolth mannn
                      and YES, my suspicions were correct (mak and pnt)
                      If you were suspicious of us, why did you vote for jtb instead of one of us? I don't understand that.

                      Comment

                      • Gun92
                        The Paragon of Perfection
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 4826

                        #26
                        Re: TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2 (Postgame)

                        Probably because you guys were smart enough to safety each other and he might have realized that and it would only strengthen the whole Bloth is a bandwagoner claim.

                        Comment

                        • pntballa18
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 3357

                          #27
                          Re: TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2 (Postgame)

                          Originally posted by Gun92
                          Probably because you guys were smart enough to safety each other and he might have realized that and it would only strengthen the whole Bloth is a bandwagoner claim.
                          i'm so glad that worked

                          genius plan made by a genius/ego

                          Comment

                          • emerald000
                            the Mathemagician~
                            • Nov 2005
                            • 1320

                            #28
                            Re: TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2 (Postgame)

                            Sorry for not contacting you, Manti. I haven't seen you online at all. I almost sent you a PM day 2, but I saw I was already dead.

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #29
                              Re: TWG LXXXI: Dark Cloud 2 (Postgame)

                              Archived 5-22-2014 10:19 AM EST
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              Working...