Twg LXXX: Tsf post-game

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Viccica
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2009
    • 702

    #16
    Re: Twg lxxx: Tsf post-game

    Emy's a good wolf partner. =]
    Dear sirs,
    One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

    In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

    Sincerely,

    Your Client
    Eco Friendly
    ♥~Chu

    Comment

    • tupacodaman
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2006
      • 635

      #17
      Re: Twg lxxx: Tsf post-game

      lol I found out all the wolves besides vicc, don't mark this as an easy wolf win when I'm human

      Comment

      • tupacodaman
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2006
        • 635

        #18
        Re: Twg lxxx: Tsf post-game

        when I said "I" I meant "we", as in humans/blues, of course

        Comment

        • FictionJunction
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2006
          • 3843

          #19
          Re: Twg lxxx: Tsf post-game

          Originally posted by tupacodaman
          lol I found out all the wolves besides vicc, don't mark this as an easy wolf win when I'm human
          had the game been played correctly I doubt the humans would have so easily figured out all the wolves.

          I gave the swapper the MW as her TSF precisely because she wouldn't be able to tell anyone.

          You guys only figrued out meno was a wolf because mattc16 requested his swap and the wolves didn't really fake anything.

          All in all, the game played halfway as I wished it had.
          It requires a lot of activity and has so much pontetial for scewing players up, but alas, the potential wasn't used.
          Originally posted by j-rodd123
          wow

          Comment

          • Viccica
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2009
            • 702

            #20
            Re: Twg lxxx: Tsf post-game

            Yay for keeping under tha radar. xD



            At any rate, Emerald and I knew all the wolves. It's just that none of them would believe me when I told them about it.... -cough cough- And meno vanished after we saved him from the lynch.
            Dear sirs,
            One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

            In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

            Sincerely,

            Your Client
            Eco Friendly
            ♥~Chu

            Comment

            • Makilaz
              TWG Princess
              • May 2006
              • 1094

              #21
              Re: Twg lxxx: Tsf post-game

              Originally posted by Viccica
              At any rate, Emerald and I knew all the wolves. It's just that none of them would believe me when I told them about it.... -cough cough- And meno vanished after we saved him from the lynch.
              You had me convinced you were human, and scared the hell out of me since you knew my role. The fact Clar "hinted at" my role kinda pissed me off though.

              Comment

              • FictionJunction
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2006
                • 3843

                #22
                Re: Twg lxxx: Tsf post-game

                I also think that the ability to seer dead people's TSFs wasn't acknowledged.

                I did say you get the TSF's role/color. If a player is dead he'd still have a TSF regardless if the TSF was dead as well. I thought the players would ask me about that or think it possible. I did tell clarinet, though, in hopes of getting the game going.

                I would really like to rehost this after I've polished the rules, made them clearer, and nerf a couple of roles.

                As long as the impartial's role becomes difficult (having to sort out through tons of messages with possibly false information) the game should run as I envisioned it.

                And yeah, the whole 'let's hint out roles instead of saying them' thing was kind of over the top. So, fine, I let some go because it'd be easier for you guys, but if the game is rehosted at some point (and I know some players want it to be hosted again) that kind of play won't go very well. A "I can't really talk about this" should suffice because, well, anyone could say that in regards to any player in hopes of avoiding a particular question, confusing other players, etc. The game really does rely on sly wolves being sly and cynical humans being cynical.
                Last edited by FictionJunction; 05-3-2009, 10:22 AM.
                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                wow

                Comment

                • clarinet89
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2008
                  • 899

                  #23
                  Re: Twg lxxx: Tsf post-game

                  Guys I am sorry about that. I didn't realize that it was against the rules. Lesson learned.

                  Questionable Content

                  Comment

                  • Ruritsu
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2008
                    • 479

                    #24
                    Re: Twg lxxx: Tsf post-game

                    Well, I'm sad I missed that game, and didn't take the time to read through it...

                    I'm completely lost, but it looks awesome...
                    =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

                    Comment

                    • jump_the_bullet
                      Oh you fancy, huh?
                      • Jan 2008
                      • 912

                      #25
                      Re: Twg lxxx: Tsf post-game

                      Originally posted by FictionJunction
                      I also think that the ability to seer dead people's TSFs wasn't acknowledged.

                      I did say you get the TSF's role/color. If a player is dead he'd still have a TSF regardless if the TSF was dead as well. I thought the players would ask me about that or think it possible. I did tell clarinet, though, in hopes of getting the game going.
                      i did ask you never responded xD

                      fikshonjunkshon (6:01:00 PM): yeah, swap happens at the end of the night so it changes when it's day. you get the night phase TSF
                      Aksmooth77 (6:01:17 PM): sweet
                      Aksmooth77 (6:47:03 PM): oh yeah
                      Aksmooth77 (6:47:14 PM): can you seer someone whos dead
                      fikshonjunkshon signed off at 6:50:04 PM

                      Comment

                      • FictionJunction
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 3843

                        #26
                        Re: Twg lxxx: Tsf post-game

                        oh, hi5 jtb.
                        Originally posted by j-rodd123
                        wow

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #27
                          Re: Twg LXXX: Tsf post-game

                          Archived 5-22-2014 10:13 AM EST
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          Working...