TWG LXXIII Postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • travman301
    #swagdog
    • Mar 2004
    • 2641

    #31
    Re: TWG LXXIX Postgame

    Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon
    Hey guys, this is actually TWG LXXVIII

    speaking of which I need to update dem histories.

    very cool game.
    Rofl you are right. My bad.

    Now its LXXIX....

    Comment

    • clarinet89
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2008
      • 899

      #32
      Re: TWG LXXIX Postgame

      oops. now it is lol

      Questionable Content

      Comment

      • Ruritsu
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2008
        • 479

        #33
        Re: TWG LXXIX Postgame

        Originally posted by clarinet89
        so what was with the whole, "ruritsu, check your pms" thing?
        I had asked for the reason you gave people for the bandwagon the day before, and makilaz PM'd it...
        =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #34
          Re: TWG LXXIX Postgame

          Archived 5-22-2014 2:40 AM EST
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          Working...