TWG LXXV - Postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #16
    Re: TWG LXXV - Postgame

    Well it's not an auto win if the wolves are awesome like me and come up with an awesome role like the awesome watcher. which was totally believeable if I wasn't ****faced drunk and trying to play twg at 4 in the morning. =/

    Knowing what color you seer is so gay. Temote shoulda been a miller.
    Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 02-12-2009, 02:31 PM.
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • pntballa18
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2005
      • 3357

      #17
      Re: TWG LXXV - Postgame

      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
      ****faced drunk

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #18
        Re: TWG LXXV - Postgame

        Na, thats **** faced giddy when I cram your face up your cramhole in brawl.

        ^_^
        Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 02-12-2009, 09:52 PM.
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #19
          Re: TWG LXXV - Postgame

          Archived 5-22-2014 2:17 AM EST
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          Working...