TWG LXXIII Postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #16
    Re: TWG LXXIII Postgame

    It's kinda rude to holler at someone who won't be online till 4 or 5 EST. It hasn't even been 24 hours since the game ended.

    I'm sure gamer will post host signups when he gets online. Give him a chance to finish school first.

    size 7 font is obnoxiously big. Size 5 is so much better.


    As far as the game goes, you don't have to give out an MVP. Pretty much noone deserved it.
    We should host more non seer games where people actually need to analyze whats going on around them.
    Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 01-16-2009, 01:22 PM.
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • Sullyman2007
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2007
      • 1663

      #17
      Re: TWG LXXIII Postgame

      Seriously.

      I love how no one even wants to talk about what happened this game. I think Gamer did a pretty good job hosting for the most part, except for changing the core game rules halfway through the game yeah man that was pretty dumb. Just to save your own game.

      If it has gotten to the point where people just sit around and wait for the seer results, then maybe we -should- try a non-seer game.

      Comment

      • Temote
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2007
        • 748

        #18
        Re: TWG LXXIII Postgame

        Granted, I'm always for non (or at least weakened) seer games, but I really have to wonder if we'd have done so well if I didn't have the seering ability on our side. =/

        EDIT: Manti had me figured out by Day 2, though. =P

        Comment

        • aTzUeLo1191
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2007
          • 594

          #19
          Re: TWG LXXIII Postgame

          Ok...about the game...blues couldn't really pull much together and greens didn't do much to help. Wolves did a good job for the most part about not slipping up while talking in convos, and the humans were mostly arguing with themselves about other humans. It was a blowout.

          P.S I forgot Gamer wasn't EST...my bad =/.


          Originally posted by omgitznpv
          brb suicide
          JOIN TWG NAO!!!

          Comment

          • Temote
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2007
            • 748

            #20
            Re: TWG LXXIII Postgame

            The one thing I think you guys should have done: Bullet, you should have spread that Ruritsu was the psychic after he came out to you as guard. We may have already seered Turbo at that point, but you still would have had a higher chance of getting us to wolf Ruritsu and costing us a possible wolf, not to mention that if we hadn't seered Turbo by then, it'd be an even bigger blow.

            Comment

            • aTzUeLo1191
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2007
              • 594

              #21
              Re: TWG LXXIII Postgame

              Temote: If you had already seered Turbo, then losing psychic+guard to take out one wolf is not a good trade on our part, IMO.


              Originally posted by omgitznpv
              brb suicide
              JOIN TWG NAO!!!

              Comment

              • Temote
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2007
                • 748

                #22
                Re: TWG LXXIII Postgame

                Not so much. If we'd gotten that Ruritsu was the Psychic, the wolf/vigi phase would have been reversed, not only costing us a wolf, but also pointing out to bullet that someone he told that information to was another wolf. Not to mention that his extra life and free kill meant that no matter the situation, one wolf was more than likely screwed. I kept trying to ask him about Ruritsu before Night 3, when I finally seered him, to see if he'd drop any information. That could have easily been turned around on me. And having only one wolf alive while bullet was unhurt would have been pretty much auto game end.

                Comment

                • Turboyoshi
                  What is this i don't even
                  • May 2005
                  • 1211

                  #23
                  Re: TWG LXXIII Postgame

                  Yeah, TBH, we were more focused on keeping out of sight than using our powers, which we should have. It was a combination of inactivity and plain laziness

                  Comment

                  • jump_the_bullet
                    Oh you fancy, huh?
                    • Jan 2008
                    • 912

                    #24
                    Re: TWG LXXIII Postgame

                    Originally posted by GamerShadow
                    I have to be at Yale on Friday for a track meet, which is why I can't end the phase then.
                    uh ohs

                    and @temote: like we had any idea that you seered BOTH of them. or even one of them for that matter. that wouldve been the best bet if we had known that.

                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #25
                      Re: TWG LXXIII Postgame

                      Gamer is EST. He lives like an hour from me.

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • aTzUeLo1191
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2007
                        • 594

                        #26
                        Re: TWG LXXIII Postgame

                        Somewhat random question, but why wasn't anyone wolfed on one of the nights? Inactivity?


                        Originally posted by omgitznpv
                        brb suicide
                        JOIN TWG NAO!!!

                        Comment

                        • Sullyman2007
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 1663

                          #27
                          Re: TWG LXXIII Postgame

                          ahahahaha.
                          we forgot. I was actually on my computer all day that day, but it completely slipped my mind.

                          Comment

                          • GamerShadow
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 2534

                            #28
                            Re: TWG LXXIII Postgame

                            Hey guys I'm back from Yale and such.

                            Host signups thread coming now.
                            Note to self Finish.

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #29
                              Re: TWG LXXIII Postgame

                              Archived 5-22-2014 2:12 AM EST
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              Working...