TWG LXXII: The Chimera Code (Redux)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
    nobody fiffers anymore.
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2006
    • 2440

    #16
    Re: TWG LXXII: The Chimera Code (Redux)

    Night 1 story up w/cheesy codenames.

    bye bye
    ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

    Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

    Comment

    • jwcgator
      RIP ffrtokens
      • May 2005
      • 2221

      #17
      Re: TWG LXXII: The Chimera Code (Redux)

      Skech ftw


      ANYWAYS,

      Comment

      • DrKirth
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2006
        • 484

        #18
        Re: TWG LXXII: The Chimera Code (Redux)

        Pair O’ Pathetic Peripatetics


        Be efficient.

        Comment

        • travman301
          #swagdog
          • Mar 2004
          • 2641

          #19
          Re: TWG LXXII: The Chimera Code (Redux)

          Woo it started! ^_^

          Comment

          • Bynary Fission
            Retired One-Hander
            • Jan 2008
            • 2437

            #20
            Re: TWG LXXII: The Chimera Code (Redux)

            Woo! At least it's started. This game looks like it's going to be great - too bad I have school now.


            I'll get to reading all the new stuff and re-reading the old stuff when I get home (I tend to be very forgetful of complex things I read).
            Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

            https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

            Comment

            • Bynary Fission
              Retired One-Hander
              • Jan 2008
              • 2437

              #21
              Re: TWG LXXII: The Chimera Code (Redux)

              At last* - sounds bad with the typo.
              Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

              https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

              Comment

              • freakysnots
                八一
                • Aug 2004
                • 2904

                #22
                Re: TWG LXXII: The Chimera Code (Redux)

                postin from school because i ****ed up and came early

                hi guys

                Comment

                • heavylee
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 961

                  #23
                  Re: TWG LXXII: The Chimera Code (Redux)

                  hey guys, I will be pretty busy till Saturday, so I won't be around too much, but I will still poke my head in every so often...
                  ps, this configuration of roles seems kind of familiar, have we done anything like it before?

                  Comment

                  • gnr61
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 7251

                    #24
                    Re: TWG LXXII: The Chimera Code (Redux)

                    ~n.n~
                    squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

                    Comment

                    • iluswirl
                      Clueless & Comfortable
                      • May 2007
                      • 462

                      #25
                      Re: TWG LXXII: The Chimera Code (Redux)

                      I'm just gonna say this now..

                      Car accidents suck.. Especially when you were driving.

                      PS Human.

                      Comment

                      • aTzUeLo1191
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2007
                        • 594

                        #26
                        Re: TWG LXXII: The Chimera Code (Redux)

                        Originally posted by iluswirl
                        I'm just gonna say this now..

                        Car accidents suck.. Especially when you were driving.

                        PS Human.
                        Ouch...you alright?


                        Originally posted by omgitznpv
                        brb suicide
                        JOIN TWG NAO!!!

                        Comment

                        • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                          nobody fiffers anymore.
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 2440

                          #27
                          Re: TWG LXXII: The Chimera Code (Redux)

                          Fixed some errors in the game guys, mostly to do with thief activity during the night.

                          Also, I realize due to the sheer amount of things that go on at night, people (including me) can have a difficult time catching up. To amend this, Nights are now 48 hours long, the same length as days.

                          This Night ends 8:00 PM Central, Dec. 4th
                          Last edited by Brilliant Dynamite Neon; 12-3-2008, 08:18 PM.
                          ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                          Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                          Comment

                          • aTzUeLo1191
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2007
                            • 594

                            #28
                            Re: TWG LXXII: The Chimera Code (Redux)

                            8:00 CST? That's 9:00 EST right?


                            Originally posted by omgitznpv
                            brb suicide
                            JOIN TWG NAO!!!

                            Comment

                            • tupacodaman
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 635

                              #29
                              Re: TWG LXXII: The Chimera Code (Redux)

                              yes

                              Comment

                              • jwcgator
                                RIP ffrtokens
                                • May 2005
                                • 2221

                                #30
                                Re: TWG LXXII: The Chimera Code (Redux)

                                Tomorrow is my birthday!

                                Comment

                                Working...