Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Or
Sign Up
Forgot password or user name?
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in TWG Archives only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Member List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Home
Forum
Gaming
The Werewolf Game
TWG Archives
TWG LXXI Postgame!
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Page
of
3
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
1
2
3
template
Next
DarkManticoreX2
T
W
G
Overlord
Join Date:
Apr 2005
Posts:
7355
Share
Post
#31
11-25-2008, 07:25 PM
Re: TWG LXXI Postgame!
Done woooo!
AAA's = 800
Originally posted by
V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Comment
Post
Cancel
pntballa18
FFR Player
Join Date:
Mar 2005
Posts:
3357
Share
Post
#32
11-26-2008, 07:26 AM
Re: TWG LXXI Postgame!
so why did jwc kill himself?
also could the thief's gloves been used for the master sword?
Comment
Post
Cancel
DarkManticoreX2
T
W
G
Overlord
Join Date:
Apr 2005
Posts:
7355
Share
Post
#33
11-26-2008, 10:13 AM
Re: TWG LXXI Postgame!
Theives gloves would not steal heart containers or masters swords.
Everything else is fair game though.
AAA's = 800
Originally posted by
V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Temote
FFR Player
Join Date:
Jun 2007
Posts:
748
Share
Post
#34
11-26-2008, 10:36 AM
Re: TWG LXXI Postgame!
Originally posted by
pntballa18
so why did jwc kill himself?
He used fire arrows to boost his voting power to lynch seth.
Comment
Post
Cancel
DarkManticoreX2
T
W
G
Overlord
Join Date:
Apr 2005
Posts:
7355
Share
Post
#35
05-21-2014, 09:49 PM
Re: TWG LXXI Postgame!
Archived 5-21-2014 11:49 PM EST
AAA's = 800
Originally posted by
V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
1
2
3
template
Next
Working...
OK
OK
Cancel
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕
Comment