TWG LXIX: Joker's Revenge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • LifeVirus7
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2004
    • 113

    #166
    Re: TWG LXIX: Joker's Revenge

    Trav: Is the goddamn Batman.
    the goddamn Batman: Was the wolfbane, and won't die by wolf kill.
    Wolf kill aimed at Trav: 3 guesses why it failed, and the first 2 don't count.

    Comment

    • DrKirth
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2006
      • 484

      #167
      Re: TWG LXIX: Joker's Revenge

      So... why did Xception die in the day phase? That part never got cleared up.


      Be efficient.

      Comment

      • aTzUeLo1191
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2007
        • 594

        #168
        Re: TWG LXIX: Joker's Revenge

        Soooo...postgame and host signups pl0x?


        Originally posted by omgitznpv
        brb suicide
        JOIN TWG NAO!!!

        Comment

        • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
          nobody fiffers anymore.
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2006
          • 2440

          #169
          Re: TWG LXIX: Joker's Revenge

          k I don't know all the roles and u84 is apparently dead. Post your rloe if it's not here so we can get on with it.

          1. Xception704 (jungmour2009) - Died Day 1
          2. meno_rocks123 (menors123) - Sal Maloni - Died Day 4
          3. Brilliant Dynamite Neon (megamngtx) - Alfred - Won the game
          4. DrKirth (drkirth) - Bruce Wayne - Died Night 2
          5. tupacodaman (tupacodaman) - Died Night 2
          6. Litodude (litodude) - James Gordon - Won the game
          7. travman301 (rbennie362) - Batman - Won the game
          8. LifeVirus7 (psimasta666) - Died Day 2
          9. aTzUeLo1191 (atzuelo1191) - Bank Manager - Died Night 2
          10. Sullyman2007 (sully5313) - Rachel Dawes - Died Day 3
          11. DarkmanticoreX2 (darkmanticorex2) - Two-Face - Died Night 4
          12. pntballa18 (merlonifan28) - Died Night 1
          Last edited by Brilliant Dynamite Neon; 10-22-2008, 09:44 AM.
          ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

          Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

          Comment

          • Sullyman2007
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2007
            • 1663

            #170
            Re: TWG LXIX: Joker's Revenge

            Rachel Dawes

            Comment

            • DrKirth
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2006
              • 484

              #171
              Re: TWG LXIX: Joker's Revenge

              Bruce Wayne


              Be efficient.

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #172
                Re: TWG LXIX: Joker's Revenge

                Originally posted by travman301
                That would be my doing. Sorry manti. <3
                You should have talked to BDN, I knew you were batman, but was coining meno anyway.

                Did that not go through then? why wasnt meno seered/vigi'ed
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • pntballa18
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 3357

                  #173
                  Re: TWG LXIX: Joker's Revenge

                  hey i have a fun question

                  lito if you knew i was fox why the **** didn't you revive me

                  i'll kill you

                  Comment

                  • Xception704
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 3984

                    #174
                    Re: TWG LXIX: Joker's Revenge

                    ****ers took me out early. =(

                    Comment

                    • u84
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jul 2006
                      • 1921

                      #175
                      Re: TWG LXIX: Joker's Revenge

                      Honestly, I'm just really lazy.. I'll write up a very short post game, roles included.
                      Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                      I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                      Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                      Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #176
                        Re: TWG LXIX: Joker's Revenge

                        Archived 5-21-2014 11:37 PM EST
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        Working...