TWG LXVIII High School Hit-list: Post-game

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • meno_rocks123
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2005
    • 2324

    #16
    Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list: Post-game

    Originally posted by pntballa18
    it worked on me you douchebag
    seconded

    Comment

    • Xception704
      FFR Veteran
      • Jul 2006
      • 3984

      #17
      Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list: Post-game

      Originally posted by pntballa18
      yeah right xception, if anyone gets a co-mvp it's me. I had the game in my hands on the last day, and decided to use my vigi on makilaz instead of meno.
      You wouldn't have gotten to that point if it wasn't for me working with Manti to "break" the game with the Nerd role.

      Comment

      • Makilaz
        TWG Princess
        • May 2006
        • 1094

        #18
        Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list: Post-game

        Originally posted by pntballa18
        it worked on me you douchebag
        Not that power. The one that I was complaining about was if I picked a blue, they died. If it had worked all the time like I figured it would, meno would've died, and I would've won.

        Comment

        • u84
          FFR Veteran
          • Jul 2006
          • 1921

          #19
          Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list: Post-game

          Originally posted by rzr
          Almost a clone of my mystery game.
          Seriously, is this needed? Please, don't start this **** again. It isn't at all your clone. I'm asking you to not post **** like this. Do you try to start fights?

          And this is a mystery game. Anything could have happened, but some people like a lot of it being left up to chance. There is still a lot of skill involved. Having to re-earn people's trust all the time and manipulate others is still a major role here.

          As for Atzuelo1191, you were really lucky with those seers, but you couldn't get people to believe you and almost got yourself lynched once because of it..
          Last edited by u84; 10-1-2008, 06:11 PM.
          Originally posted by ryanisadouche
          I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

          Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


          Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

          Comment

          • x3Mamimi
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2006
            • 513

            #20
            Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list: Post-game

            I'm just upset that the wolves didn't know eachother. And that's probably because I suck without a support group. Overall, I just hate mystery games. I don't possess that 'out-of-the-box' thinking, like my better half manti <3
            Last edited by x3Mamimi; 10-1-2008, 08:38 PM.
            jwcgator: mah mee mee
            merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

            Comment

            • u84
              FFR Veteran
              • Jul 2006
              • 1921

              #21
              Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list: Post-game

              Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me. None of the wolves knew each other.
              Originally posted by ryanisadouche
              I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

              Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


              Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #22
                Re: TWG XLVIII High School Hit-list: Post-game

                Archived 5-21-2014 11:33 PM EST
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                Working...