TWG LXVI: Montezuma's Revenge II Postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • meno_rocks123
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2005
    • 2324

    #16
    Re: TWG XLVI: Montezuma's Revenge II Postgame

    I sure hope the FFЯ TWG is doing better than this...

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #17
      Re: TWG XLVI: Montezuma's Revenge II Postgame

      Hoochan is one of the worst players I have ever seen. He screws up in every game I play with him in, or host him in. Though I like it, it gives me a kick when I need one. By all means, hoochan, do continue.

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • hoochan
        woah shrooms
        • Nov 2005
        • 3838

        #18
        Re: TWG XLVI: Montezuma's Revenge II Postgame

        Choose you character:

        Rzr: wannabe mod that absolutely fails at picking up online chicks

        hoochan: douchebag

        Comment

        • travman301
          #swagdog
          • Mar 2004
          • 2641

          #19
          Re: TWG XLVI: Montezuma's Revenge II Postgame

          ;_;

          Stop please. Hooch/rzr, come on. Enuff e-drama.

          Comment

          • hoochan
            woah shrooms
            • Nov 2005
            • 3838

            #20
            Re: TWG XLVI: Montezuma's Revenge II Postgame

            nah im immature man

            BUT IM FUN

            Comment

            • FictionJunction
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2006
              • 3843

              #21
              Re: TWG XLVI: Montezuma's Revenge II Postgame

              rzr is one of the worst players I have ever seen. He screws up in every game I play with him in, or host him in. Though I like it, it gives me a kick when I need one. By all means, rzr, do continue.
              Originally posted by j-rodd123
              wow

              Comment

              • FictionJunction
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2006
                • 3843

                #22
                Re: TWG XLVI: Montezuma's Revenge II Postgame

                no, really.
                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                wow

                Comment

                • FictionJunction
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 3843

                  #23
                  Re: TWG XLVI: Montezuma's Revenge II Postgame

                  rzr, you have no jurisdiction =(
                  Originally posted by j-rodd123
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #24
                    Re: TWG XLVI: Montezuma's Revenge II Postgame

                    *Manti browses FFR*

                    oh look new posts in the TWG postgame maybe someone posted an intelligent comment about the game.

                    *opens thread*

                    offtopic Hooch x rzr argument......................................

                    *Manti sighs* ---- oh wait a post by FJ, maybe this will be about the game

                    Fiction adds +5 to the fire............................E-DRAMA + 30

                    *Manti locks thread untill people actually want to talk about the game*








                    PS. you all lost it.
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #25
                      Re: TWG XLVI: Montezuma's Revenge II Postgame

                      Archived 5-21-2014 11:14 PM EST
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      Working...