TWG LVII Postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • EnR
    Massive flaming dildos.
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2007
    • 8431

    #16
    Re: TWG LVII Postgame

    Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon
    Also, I get the feeling that we lost the interest of many players due to this game.
    Don't worry bout it, I'll join other games.
    sigpic

    Comment

    • dooey100
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2006
      • 370

      #17
      Re: TWG LVII Postgame

      I really liked this game, but then again, I always like this game. I plan to keep playing as well. And mabey try hosting sometime?

      Comment

      • freakysnots
        八一
        • Aug 2004
        • 2904

        #18
        Re: TWG LVII Postgame

        Post to show activity.

        idc about pnt anymore

        Comment

        • meno_rocks123
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2005
          • 2324

          #19
          Re: TWG LVII Postgame

          Originally posted by meno_rocks123
          PS told you manti was a wolf.
          I hate to say it but I told you so.

          Comment

          • pntballa18
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2005
            • 3357

            #20
            Re: TWG LVII Postgame

            Originally posted by edubardus
            p.s I would like to note the freaky was extremely lucky this game.
            lets not get into that

            Comment

            • Einherjar_04
              FFR Player
              • May 2007
              • 68

              #21
              Re: TWG LVII Postgame

              Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon
              Also, I get the feeling that we lost the interest of many players due to this game.
              Lost me, good game. I'm tired of my friends lying to me.
              AIM = Jeremy0416
              -"The Sane man with a touch of the madman"
              -Yes, I am crazy.

              Comment

              • jokim
                Don't talk to me.
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2006
                • 196

                #22
                Re: TWG LVII Postgame

                This is a Game based on "lies".

                Actually, A Role-playing Game

                You can't really trust anyone in the game, Just play along.

                Real-life and this game doesn't fit together.

                Comment

                • Makilaz
                  TWG Princess
                  • May 2006
                  • 1094

                  #23
                  Re: TWG LVII Postgame

                  Originally posted by Einherjar_04
                  Lost me, good game. I'm tired of my friends lying to me.
                  You do realize that the game's central theme is lying and rooting out the liars, right?

                  Comment

                  • Einherjar_04
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2007
                    • 68

                    #24
                    Re: TWG LVII Postgame

                    Originally posted by Makilaz
                    You do realize that the game's central theme is lying and rooting out the liars, right?
                    That I do, but when you play it with real life friends and there lying to your face, gets kind of old. But I doubt you would know that as the only person you talk to is your mother when she comes downstairs.

                    I believe we can put a pwned stamp on this thread now.
                    AIM = Jeremy0416
                    -"The Sane man with a touch of the madman"
                    -Yes, I am crazy.

                    Comment

                    • travman301
                      #swagdog
                      • Mar 2004
                      • 2641

                      #25
                      Re: TWG LVII Postgame

                      Lol. No matter how hurtful words on the internets might be, we don't need to get into this.

                      Ein: It's a game.

                      Everyone else: Back off.

                      Discussion over.

                      Comment

                      • heavylee
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 961

                        #26
                        Re: TWG LVII Postgame

                        I really thought it was a rule you weren't allowed to play with anyone you saw irl??

                        Comment

                        • edubardus
                          RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
                          • Sep 2003
                          • 797

                          #27
                          Re: TWG LVII Postgame

                          Originally posted by heavylee
                          I really thought it was a rule you weren't allowed to play with anyone you saw irl??
                          debatable

                          If I knew each and every one of you irl I'd still lie to your face, and post in the thread thereafter.
                          If you play with someone irl prepare yourself to differentiate what is game-related and what isn't. Your relationship, for that time, will most likely be run by your roles and not your true selves.
                          Last edited by edubardus; 01-27-2008, 06:58 PM.

                          Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

                          Comment

                          • Makilaz
                            TWG Princess
                            • May 2006
                            • 1094

                            #28
                            Re: TWG LVII Postgame

                            I don't think it's an actual rule, it's more of a cautionary thing.

                            Comment

                            • T3hDDRKid
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 754

                              #29
                              Re: TWG LVII Postgame

                              I was very inactive. As I explained to Roundbox, things have been going to **** over here, and I feel very lucky just to be alive, albeit exhausted.

                              I'm not playing in the next TWG, but maybe by the time the one after that comes around, things will be more stable.
                              Originally posted by MalReynolds
                              it just goes with what I said

                              what brought this country together?

                              desegregation

                              we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                              let's start with baseball

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #30
                                Re: TWG LVII Postgame

                                Archived 5-21-2014 10:13 PM EST
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...