TWG LIV- Saw V

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • travman301
    #swagdog
    • Mar 2004
    • 2641

    #256
    Re: TWG LIV- Saw V

    Seth, its over. I know you are the remorseful seer.

    Comment

    • thunderstrike687
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2003
      • 785

      #257
      Re: TWG LIV- Saw V

      how?


      Originally posted by Adamaja456
      yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
      Originally posted by twiggy_2004
      i love a food

      Comment

      • travman301
        #swagdog
        • Mar 2004
        • 2641

        #258
        Re: TWG LIV- Saw V

        Because, I get a list of people everynight that could be the possible seers.

        List 2:

        List two.

        seth
        massflavour
        freaky
        rzr

        mass-guardian
        freaky- seeker
        rzr- lover

        seth is the remorseful seer

        Comment

        • SethSquall
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2004
          • 5477

          #259
          Re: TWG LIV- Saw V

          And?
          Originally posted by Tibs
          I love you, you Welsh ****

          Comment

          • thunderstrike687
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2003
            • 785

            #260
            Re: TWG LIV- Saw V

            that doesnt mean hes a wolf.


            Originally posted by Adamaja456
            yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
            Originally posted by twiggy_2004
            i love a food

            Comment

            • emerald000
              the Mathemagician~
              • Nov 2005
              • 1320

              #261
              Re: TWG LIV- Saw V

              I have seen the light. Too bad, Seth you are a wolf.

              Comment

              • Makilaz
                TWG Princess
                • May 2006
                • 1094

                #262
                Re: TWG LIV- Saw V

                Seth

                Comment

                • X3R0H0UR
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 540

                  #263
                  Re: TWG LIV- Saw V

                  seth because I'm confident my mission is over. Trav likes to waffle.
                  Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                  Comment

                  • SethSquall
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2004
                    • 5477

                    #264
                    What he thinks I'm a wolf?

                    Guys I'm not a wolf.

                    wtf there's no proof behind any of this.

                    Guys I GAVE YOU THE LAST WOLF.
                    Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 12-17-2007, 07:57 PM. Reason: Think before posting 4 one-liners please.
                    Originally posted by Tibs
                    I love you, you Welsh ****

                    Comment

                    • SethSquall
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2004
                      • 5477

                      #265
                      Re: TWG LIV- Saw V

                      Ok I waited for someone to post but you guys won't, I didn't want to have 5 in a row but whatever.

                      After talking to Trav for his reasoning, he'd rather go than try and talk to me or explain anything, All I got was "your a wolf lol kthxbye". Not really helpful. You've narrowed me down to the remorseful seer. My goal was to kill MW. Thats failed now so I decided to make sure the accusations behind JWC being a wolf was right, turns out he was RED. So I gave you guys that.

                      Now it annoys me because Trav goes "SETHS A WOLF!!!!1212!"!"1" and you guys go "OOOOH OK LETS KILL HIM". You have nothing to back this up, nothing. All you have is his word. And you'd rather bandwagon behind him instead of hearing me out first. Yea well down guys. After I've given you the last wolf too.

                      SethSquall (02:30:48): but you'd rather go with trav with nothing behind his accusation
                      emerald3x0 (02:34:03): i know you are the seer
                      emerald3x0 (02:34:10): and that's why i am killing you
                      emerald3x0 (02:34:24): but next day, i am going to lynch jwc to end this game

                      OH WHATS THIS? Well at least I can understand his reasons for voting me, he knows I'm not a wolf but it's his goal. But the rest of you? No, I won't believe that you're all working towards you're goal.

                      so the TL;DR

                      You'd rather blindly listen to Trav before trying to speak to me first, I thought I deserved that at least, after all the work I went to get you info, I don't like lying to wolves, especially as they could easy kill me. So well done guy. Bravo. Really. After I gave you the last fuccen wolf too.
                      Originally posted by Tibs
                      I love you, you Welsh ****

                      Comment

                      • massflavour
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2007
                        • 3102

                        #266
                        Re: TWG LIV- Saw V

                        quintuple post ftw

                        later guise.
                        .

                        Comment

                        • Makilaz
                          TWG Princess
                          • May 2006
                          • 1094

                          #267
                          Re: TWG LIV- Saw V

                          Fine. jwc until someone convinces me otherwise.

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #268
                            Re: TWG LIV- Saw V

                            I'm merging the one sentence quad posts. I don't have any problem with double posting, or even triple posting from time to time, but seriously, think before you make posts. If they all belong in the same thought, than for heaven’s sake put them in the same post.
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • SethSquall
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2004
                              • 5477

                              #269
                              Re: TWG LIV- Saw V

                              Thank you. But guys do me a favor? Tell me how trav got you all rallied up against me? I at least deserve to know why you want to kill me. Because if all just band wagoning then or voting because Trav said so then I'll lose faith in this game.

                              Now Emerald I know why because he's told me that he needs me dead. He then stated he would vote JWC to end the game. TO END THE GAME GUYS.

                              Oh this just in.

                              thunderstrike687 (02:55:27): i know why he wants you dead.
                              thunderstrike687 (02:55:29): ive been aware.
                              thunderstrike687 (02:55:36): ive had this game by the balls for a while.
                              SethSquall (02:53:37): WHY
                              thunderstrike687 (02:56:42): why what
                              SethSquall (02:53:42): sorry caps
                              thunderstrike687 (02:56:47): i want the game to end
                              SethSquall (02:53:54): why he wants me dead?
                              thunderstrike687 (02:56:55): i think we should kill jwc and get it over with
                              SethSquall (02:54:01): thank you.
                              thunderstrike687 (02:57:08): its his personal thing
                              thunderstrike687 (02:57:11): blah blah
                              thunderstrike687 (02:57:16): etc etc
                              thunderstrike687 (02:57:21): i just want it to end
                              thunderstrike687 (02:57:25): i really dont care
                              Originally posted by Tibs
                              I love you, you Welsh ****

                              Comment

                              • SethSquall
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2004
                                • 5477

                                #270
                                Re: TWG LIV- Saw V

                                Yea I forgot to actually vote, JWC.
                                Originally posted by Tibs
                                I love you, you Welsh ****

                                Comment

                                Working...