TWG LIII Official Postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Makilaz
    TWG Princess
    • May 2006
    • 1094

    #16
    Re: TWG LIII Official Postgame

    Nobody had found them yet.

    Comment

    • SethSquall
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2004
      • 5477

      #17
      Re: TWG LIII Official Postgame

      Agreed. I mean if that's how you roll rzr then fine but in all honestly it doesn't achieve anything and we don't really need to know half of it. It's like standing up at a murder mystery and shouting "OK GUYS I SUSPECT HIM'N'HIM'N'HER AND THAT OTHER GUY!".

      It gets us nowhere. Why feel the need to let everyone know just exactly how you feel about everyone.
      Originally posted by Tibs
      I love you, you Welsh ****

      Comment

      • heavylee
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2007
        • 961

        #18
        Re: TWG LIII Official Postgame

        HEEEYYY

        1. emerald000 (Jade, Mason)
        Found Tainted Crystal and Pure Shard, Night 2
        Used Tainted Crystal Revelation Ability on heavylee
        Kept Pure Shard
        Why didn't you come talk to me??? I am very curious.

        Game was fun. Ended abruptly. Really mak, I even had convos with people about not telling the converted person all the wolves. I think this was a mistake on your part. Partly because of the way the rules were set out.

        That being said, BDN, I really liked this game, it was tough as seer, because half the masons were green, the mw could be seered as blue. Nothing was safe to assume in this game.

        ps, for all you softies out there, the threads used to be way more vicious. Even when I started I was yelled at just for using "..." in one of my posts. This game has really gone downhill. A strict set of rules needs to be set, and there has to be someone who is cool-headed to enforce them. The last two pages of the game that I just read are atrocious. I don't even know why half of you are so upset.

        Anyways, excited for the next one. On to the hosting thread to catch up on my reading next

        <3

        Comment

        • heavylee
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2007
          • 961

          #19
          Re: TWG LIII Official Postgame

          Oh, ps besides the fact that you gave your whole team away, and rzr got sloppy right at the end. Congrats to the wolves, I had no idea it was you guys. I was completely off on a different tangent. ps, Freaky why did you give me a false name??

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #20
            Re: TWG LIII Official Postgame

            @ rzr, These two posts screamed wolf. If someone has been proven as a wolf, you vote them. any hesitance on your part about voting another proven wolf may as well scream "HI DON'T KILL MY BUDDY"

            Originally posted by rzr
            Ive seen many people screw up their first game so I'm not going to lay blame to ravia yet. However, ravia is not exactly helping his case. Ravia, suggest you defend yourself or you'll be on my **** list.
            Originally posted by rzr
            Sorry, we posted at the same time. Ok, I'm probably gullible for this so I'll just saefty on xplay for now. No suspicions don't worry.
            @ Makilaz, same thing. If someone has basically proven their humanity, you don't go directly out into the thread and vote for that person instead of the proven wolf.

            Originally posted by Makilaz
            I'm voting manti for now. I don't think Ravia's a wolf just yet, but unless he defends himself, I may change it later.
            @pyro, Same thing, although yours was better disguised. If you call someone out as a wolf, VOTE THEM.

            Originally posted by Pyroshock
            You're a wolf.

            There are three scenarios here:

            You're a wolf, Manti's not: Makes most sense, because, hey, you admitted to it:

            You're not a wolf, Manti is, which you seem to be suggesting: If this were true, why did you admit that he busted you, as seen in the quote above?

            You're both wolves: It would be a stupid, stupid plan for Manti to give up a fellow wolf on night one to lower suspicion on himself, considering the wolves want to have least deaths possible to keep the lonewolves.

            Holding off voting for now.
            Also to pyro, This was the post that gave you away to me:

            Originally posted by Pyroshock
            I asked BDN about that stuff too.

            Items are found, distributed, and used (if it kills you if you don't use it) in the same night.
            This post basically said "I know more about items than anyone else". Putting you as either: Wolf scavanger (couldn't be this was rav), human theif (couldn't be this was Trav), Wolf theif, or Ran the human scavenger. Coupled with the reluctance to vote rav, this made you the Wolf theif.

            Constructive criticisim, use it as you want.
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • Pyroshock
              ε=-dΦ/dt
              FFR Music Producer
              • Jul 2006
              • 1170

              #21
              Re: TWG LIII Official Postgame

              To tell the truth I was contemplating whether or not to post that, but I figured no one would suspect me for knowing so much about items because Heavy had asked about them, and I was just answering her.

              And I guess the not voting for Rav at first kinda backfired on me, I wanted to be seen as avoiding an instalynch bandwagon.

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #22
                Re: TWG LIII Official Postgame

                Archived 5-21-2014 5:32 PM EST
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                Working...