TWG LIII: The Chimera Code (FOR REAL THIS TIME)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Makilaz
    TWG Princess
    • May 2006
    • 1094

    #271
    Re: TWG LIII: The Chimera Code (FOR REAL THIS TIME)

    No, it didn't. BDN cancelled the game, nobody won. It's not unreasonable to tell someone who my wolf buddies are if I'm ****ing converting them.

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #272
      Re: TWG LIII: The Chimera Code (FOR REAL THIS TIME)

      Mak, you wait for the conversion to go through 100% before you tell someone sensitive info like that.

      Also, Pnt was a Lone Wolf Mason If he wanted to work with the wolves, That info would have gone NOWHERE.

      Get my point?
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • Makilaz
        TWG Princess
        • May 2006
        • 1094

        #273
        Re: TWG LIII: The Chimera Code (FOR REAL THIS TIME)

        Yes, I get your point. But that doesn't change the fact that there's no way in hell posting that convo was legal. You guys did NOT win, you most likely would have won if the game hadn't been cancelled, but nobody won.

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #274
          Re: TWG LIII: The Chimera Code (FOR REAL THIS TIME)

          Originally posted by Makilaz
          Yes, I get your point. But that doesn't change the fact that there's no way in hell posting that convo was legal. You guys did NOT win, you most likely would have won if the game hadn't been cancelled, but nobody won.
          Mak the only reason The humans didn't win was because BDN cancelled the game prematurely. Posting the convo was completely legal, mainly because:

          I didn't give the info to a human, I gave it to a wolf who had his own agenda on winning the game.
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • emerald000
            the Mathemagician~
            • Nov 2005
            • 1320

            #275
            Re: TWG LIII: The Chimera Code (FOR REAL THIS TIME)

            Stop whining. The game is officially a draw. Now, rather than argueing who won and who didn't, learn from your mistakes.

            It is getting old to see people complaining like that...

            Comment

            • edubardus
              RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
              • Sep 2003
              • 797

              #276
              Re: TWG LIII: The Chimera Code (FOR REAL THIS TIME)

              conversion games suck. period. rofl, gg manti I love you.

              Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

              Comment

              • pntballa18
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2005
                • 3357

                #277
                Re: TWG LIII: The Chimera Code (FOR REAL THIS TIME)

                I don't see how people keep saying it's a draw. If the game continued, and BDN didn't completely overreact because we found all the wolves, humans would win 100%.

                Comment

                • Makilaz
                  TWG Princess
                  • May 2006
                  • 1094

                  #278
                  Re: TWG LIII: The Chimera Code (FOR REAL THIS TIME)

                  I don't see how you can't get it through your head that it was a draw. The humans would have won, I have no doubt about that. But the fact remains that BDN did in fact cancel the game, which made it a draw.

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #279
                    Re: TWG LIII: The Chimera Code (FOR REAL THIS TIME)

                    Originally posted by pntballa18
                    and BDN didn't completely overreact because we found all the wolves, humans would win 100%.
                    This.
                    Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 12-8-2007, 12:26 PM.
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • pntballa18
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 3357

                      #280
                      Re: TWG LIII: The Chimera Code (FOR REAL THIS TIME)

                      My point is, the game shouldn't have been canceled. It was canceled because BDN overreacted, thinking we broke a rule, which we clearly did not.

                      Comment

                      • pntballa18
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2005
                        • 3357

                        #281
                        Re: TWG LIII: The Chimera Code (FOR REAL THIS TIME)

                        Last edited by DarkManticoreX2 : Today at 02:26 PM.

                        omg manti cheated draw draw draw

                        Comment

                        • Ravia
                          Ahh the fond memories
                          • Apr 2007
                          • 1315

                          #282
                          Re: TWG LIII: The Chimera Code (FOR REAL THIS TIME)

                          Okay, by all means I shouldn't post here, but seriously...

                          This is the reason attendance is dropping, because the shouldn't be so much drama over what could or couldn't be legal/ethical/whatever. People don't want to deal with this crap. You're contradicting the intelligence and thought-provocation involved here and you're driving away people who might make this a more active and enjoyable forum game. Yeah, I'm dead, but I figure BDN's cancellation is turning this into what appears to be an overly whiny post-game thread.

                          Mak: Legal or not, I seriously suggest not making this bigger than it has to. Wait for BDN to get on and perhaps we can all discuss it then on an AIM chat session in real time.
                          Everyone else: Please wait for BDN; he'll be more likely to inform us about the aesthetics if we're patient and don't turn this into a soapbox haranguement.



                          Comment

                          • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                            nobody fiffers anymore.
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 2440

                            #283
                            Re: TWG LIII: The Chimera Code (FOR REAL THIS TIME)

                            Everyone kindly SHUT THE **** UP.

                            I AM THE HOST. I MADE THE RULE.

                            I GOT AN OFFICIAL CONVERSION PM FROM MAKI.

                            I WOULD HAVE SENT IT IF MANTI HADN'T ALREADY ****ED THE GAME OVER.

                            AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED, THE GAME IS OVER.


                            That is it.
                            ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                            Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                            Comment

                            • edubardus
                              RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
                              • Sep 2003
                              • 797

                              #284
                              Re: TWG LIII: The Chimera Code (FOR REAL THIS TIME)

                              oklol. make a sign-up so I can propose mine.

                              Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #285
                                Re: TWG LIII: The Chimera Code (FOR REAL THIS TIME)

                                and BDN didn't completely overreact because we found all the wolves

                                Still overreacting anyway huh?

                                BDN go sit in a corner and cry. Your wolves ****ed themselves over, I shared info with the lone wolves, Lone wolves decided they wanted to become human masons.

                                I will not be playing the next game, and may not play TWG again for a long time.
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...