TWG LII: Avatar Postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pntballa18
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2005
    • 3357

    #16
    Re: TWG LII: Post Game

    Originally posted by rzr
    Sorry about faking it guys =[ I was testing pnt, trav and manti. FYI pnt failed the test, other two passed it.
    Sorry, I should've known you were so dumb that you would fake master wolf to your death.

    I guess I'm just not good enough.

    Comment

    • pntballa18
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2005
      • 3357

      #17
      Re: TWG LII: Post Game

      this was due to be posted day one:

      Alright, time for explaining. The reason I faked lonewolf to freaky? In order for everyone to think I’m a wolf, therefore making it a smart idea for the real wolves/lonewolf not to wolf me night one. The reason I needed to stay alive so badly is because I am Soca. If my partner katara came out in the thread, they would not get wolfed, which is why I decided to come out. So, seer, hoping you seered me last night (which was also what I was trying to get accomplished faking wolf to freaky) come to me, guard, and whatever the hell else is out there, and we can get this alliance started.

      then trav ruined it by coming out night one and starting the alliance. that MVH was stolen =\

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #18
        Re: TWG LII: Post Game

        Originally posted by rzr
        Sorry about faking it guys =[ I was testing pnt, trav and manti. FYI pnt failed the test, other two passed it.
        This was why we killed gnr, and part of the reason me and freaky killed trav.

        If a human fakes wolf again I swear to god

        I will come to your house at night and stab you in the throat
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • pntballa18
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2005
          • 3357

          #19
          Re: TWG LII: Post Game

          Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
          This was why we killed gnr, and part of the reason me and freaky killed trav.

          If a human fakes wolf again I swear to god

          I will come to your house at night and stab you in the throat
          you know what will relieve your anger?

          voting for him in the WGP

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #20
            Re: TWG LII: Post Game

            =p sorry guys, at least we won =]

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • SethSquall
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2004
              • 5477

              #21
              Re: TWG LII: Post Game

              In all honestly. In the one day I was alive I learned loads on how the game really works and really enjoyed myself. I think maybe my mistake was I was too eager? If you get me. I was in there mingling loads on the forums and AIM hard and so I had about 4 different people grilling me at once. Was too trusting? Anyway, I still followed the thread through and lesson learned.

              Can't wait for the next one now.
              Last edited by SethSquall; 12-3-2007, 09:26 AM.
              Originally posted by Tibs
              I love you, you Welsh ****

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #22
                Re: TWG LII: Post Game

                First one's always the worst.

                Especially when you play with Trav. I swear, that guy's like a professional chef. He just grills and grills and grills.
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • heavylee
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 961

                  #23
                  Re: TWG LII: Post Game

                  haha and i hated losing the lonewolf night one. The kills lost is what did us in. If we had of had those two kills without even knowing who lone was, the game could have gone much differently. Anyways, it was a good one. I am just still ticked off about the inactiveness of some players.

                  Comment

                  • Makilaz
                    TWG Princess
                    • May 2006
                    • 1094

                    #24
                    Re: TWG LII: Post Game

                    Did you guys know I was Mason, or was that just a lucky guess? I can't figure out why I got wolfed night one =/

                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #25
                      Re: TWG LII: Post Game

                      Originally posted by SethSquall
                      In all honestly. In the one day I was alive I learned loads on how the game really works and really enjoyed myself. I think maybe my mistake was I was too eager? If you get me. I was in there mingling loads on the forums and AIM hard and so I had about 4 different people grilling me at once. Was too trusting? Anyway, I still followed the thread through and lesson learned.

                      Can't wait for the next one now.
                      Just don't give up so easilt and always say your human. Unless you can benifit in some other way. =]

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #26
                        Re: TWG LII: Post Game

                        Archived 5-21-2014 5:30 PM EST
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        Working...