TWG XLVI Postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • edubardus
    RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
    • Sep 2003
    • 797

    #46
    Re: TWG XLVI Postgame

    you werne't being 'trixy;' there comes a point where the situation is obvious (a leader being the leader for most of the game, etc) but in this case he was guarded. At night one it is nearly impossible for the wolves to contact the guardian, make him/her believe one of them is the seer or worthy of guarding, get guarded, wolf said guarded player.

    Talisman couldn't have ever been a wolf, that theory is too much of a stretch. I'm actually ashamed I felt I had to use your so-called theory and even go that far to try to survive when I knew I was going to die anyway.

    Manticore getting shot in the face made my day, though.

    Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

    Comment

    • X3R0H0UR
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2007
      • 540

      #47
      Re: TWG XLVI Postgame

      the 'trixy' part comes in with my partner plan which was foiled. Sir..
      Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

      Comment

      • sertman
        DADALADAH
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2005
        • 3910

        #48
        Re: TWG XLVI Postgame

        you're retarded x3ro... you're only making sense to yourself right now

        Originally posted by edubardus
        oh man i shot manti in the face...

        Comment

        • edubardus
          RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
          • Sep 2003
          • 797

          #49
          Re: TWG XLVI Postgame

          yeah, I did. ;D

          Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

          Comment

          • sertman
            DADALADAH
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2005
            • 3910

            #50
            Re: TWG XLVI Postgame

            pulp fiction reference guys come on

            Comment

            • edubardus
              RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
              • Sep 2003
              • 797

              #51
              Re: TWG XLVI Postgame

              I actually never watched the movie ;(

              Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

              Comment

              • sertman
                DADALADAH
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2005
                • 3910

                #52
                Re: TWG XLVI Postgame


                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #53
                  Re: TWG XLVI Postgame

                  Originally posted by edubardus
                  you werne't being 'trixy;' there comes a point where the situation is obvious (a leader being the leader for most of the game, etc) but in this case he was guarded. At night one it is nearly impossible for the wolves to contact the guardian, make him/her believe one of them is the seer or worthy of guarding, get guarded, wolf said guarded player.

                  Talisman couldn't have ever been a wolf, that theory is too much of a stretch. I'm actually ashamed I felt I had to use your so-called theory and even go that far to try to survive when I knew I was going to die anyway.

                  Manticore getting shot in the face made my day, though.
                  I brought up that point when we were having our thread argument, and thouroghly owned your wolfy hide. Figured you were a wolf before Talisman Scyed you anyways. Mostly because of the buddy buddy thing, and the log. Did you really get to talk to Flaw night 1? I forgot to ask after we killed each other.

                  Mamimi was also floating around looking wolfy to me, but I think I died before I told talisman my suspicions on her. Roundbox had me fooled though. The only time i talked to him he didn't seem that wolfy.
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • edubardus
                    RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
                    • Sep 2003
                    • 797

                    #54
                    Re: TWG XLVI Postgame

                    guess I just need to improve my wolf-game communication skills.
                    I considered laying low, but that alone would have made some players suspicious just because I never lay low. /shrug

                    Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

                    Comment

                    • x3Mamimi
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 513

                      #55
                      Re: TWG XLVI Postgame

                      I would have 'floated around' regardless. I was REALLY busy the entire time this game. And I didn't know we wolfed Thunder. I had no clue. I just wasn't around.


                      xD
                      NO MOAR WLF PLZ.
                      jwcgator: mah mee mee
                      merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #56
                        Re: TWG XLVI Postgame

                        Archived 5-21-2014 2:49 PM EST
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        Working...