TWG XIII Postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kilgamayan
    Super Scooter Happy
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2003
    • 6583

    #16
    RE: Re: RE: Re: TWG XIII Postgame

    Also, I wish we'd see more death posts like Qreepy's.

    It made me laugh pretty hard.
    I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

    Comment

    • flux_
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2005
      • 33

      #17
      RE: Re: RE: Re: TWG XIII Postgame

      Well, I can safely say that was one of my worst games ever.

      I wanted to post more, but most of the time I honestly couldn't think of anything worth while to say, so I said nothing. I was called to dinner right as day 7 started, so I didn't have a chance to defend myself. I doubt that would have helped anyway. As I ate I thought about which one it was, originally I thought Hans, but the more I thought about it, the more I was convinced LD was the last one. I guess not.

      So what do you think, did I deserve to play? If you guys don't want me playing here again, just tell me and I'll play else where.

      Comment

      • alainbryden
        Seen your member
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2003
        • 2873

        #18
        RE: Re: RE: Re: TWG XIII Postgame

        ps Me killing myself wasn't a cry for help. :P
        ~NEIGH

        Comment

        • QreepyBORIS
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2003
          • 7454

          #19
          RE: Re: RE: Re: TWG XIII Postgame

          Heh, I was planning on voting Hans the next round. =/

          Good fuckin' game, though, man. You earned it, if you did not luck out a little bit along the way.


          And I must admit, that death post of mine was a stroke of inspired genius.

          Signature subject to change.

          THE ZERRRRRG.

          Comment

          • flypie743
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2004
            • 3210

            #20
            RE: Re: RE: Re: TWG XIII Postgame

            So what do you think, did I deserve to play? If you guys don't want me playing here again, just tell me and I'll play else where.
            No, I think your coo~

            Stay and play, flux :>

            IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

            Comment

            • Tps222
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2004
              • 6169

              #21
              RE: Re: RE: Re: TWG XIII Postgame

              Flux is teh cool.

              Everyone played very good this game, very accurate.

              Comment

              • QreepyBORIS
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2003
                • 7454

                #22
                RE: Re: RE: Re: TWG XIII Postgame

                Uhm, not the humans, clearly.

                And not me. XD

                Hans was always a BIT too not-suspicious-enough to vote against each round. :P

                Signature subject to change.

                THE ZERRRRRG.

                Comment

                • GuidoHunter
                  is against custom titles
                  • Oct 2003
                  • 7371

                  #23
                  I'd like to take responsibility for Tass's death. I definitely convinced Amanda to switch away from him. =)

                  Watching this game was awesome, and though I started rooting for the humans at the end, I was disappointed to come to the thread today.

                  The game was in Kefit's hands, and I was sure he'd get the job done. Oh well, Hans is awesome.

                  --Guido


                  Originally posted by Grandiagod
                  Originally posted by Grandiagod
                  She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                  Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                  Comment

                  • stretchypanda
                    shock me shock me
                    • Sep 2004
                    • 4123

                    #24
                    So, those of you who keep saying, "I told you so," back the eff off. I definitely called Alain's bluff, and when I brought up my theory, it was instantly shot down. Since my idea was apparently dumb, I started to believe that Alain and Hans were both human, and got Blah lynched.

                    Actually, what killed Blah for me was that we had a plan that would have caught Hans. If he thought I was the seer and that I was going to look at me, he WOULD have killed me before I could put my "information" to use, and Blah would have been able to nail him, but he jumped on the Jursey thing. No offense, Eva, but I'm pretty sure you would have been easier to get after the other two wolves died than Chris (obviously).


                    OOPS.

                    So what have we learned?

                    Amanda = not an idiot. Listen to her sometimes. =)

                    And Tass, I kicked myself a LOT after you died. f'realz. Andy's fault.

                    Hans is my new hero.

                    EDIT: And Blah also named all three wolves in a conversation with me, instantly adding that the chances of that combination were ridiculously slim. And sometime in the game we were like, "ZOMG IT'S THEM!" Sigh. Different circumstances and this would have been a quick game.

                    Oh, and Alain, you should know better than to try and pull something like that on me. ; )

                    Comment

                    • blahblah18
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2004
                      • 1662

                      #25
                      hans shouldn't be your hero

                      With full offense intended, I dont' think I can bring myself to play TWG again (although I know I will)
                      I've never seen a larger group of retards in my entire life

                      what more did you need to know to at least lynch hans on the "just in case" idea 3 peopel were involved with shit me hans panda
                      hans magically stays alive, your'e all retarded...

                      and kefit you had it too... why kill tps...

                      and panda why the hell vote me, that was the dumbest thing you've ever done...

                      I secretly told lupin and flypie aeverything, and they neeeever mentioned it... they were my escape valves and they blew it completely

                      you all should be ashamed for having an IQ of 0 and basically ignoring everything i did the first couple days


                      FURTHERMORE without me Noooothing would've happened at all...
                      I knew all 3 wolves from day 1, I made plans to try and catch them all so I could have enough evidence to convince all you people that I was right, and then you all ignore it... well withought me absolllutely nothing would've happened all game...
                      oh well, you should ALL BE ASHAMED
                      but for now... postCount++

                      Comment

                      • QreepyBORIS
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2003
                        • 7454

                        #26
                        If you want your writing to have more "oomph," please use more appropriate spelling and grammar.

                        And less alcohol, if at all possible.

                        Signature subject to change.

                        THE ZERRRRRG.

                        Comment

                        • stretchypanda
                          shock me shock me
                          • Sep 2004
                          • 4123

                          #27
                          Wow, Blah, you sound just like Tass after TWG-whatever-game-that-was-where-he-swore-off-TWG.

                          I was planning on apologizing to you, because I really was sorry about being wrong about you, but then you started being a dick about it, and I'm sorry if you've not been feeling well but getting so frustrated over this game as to be all out rude (how many times did you call me stupid after your death? I could dig up the logs if you've forgotten) is just dumb.

                          I was rooting for Hans the whole time (after my death, that is) because at first things looked completely hopeless for him, and even toward the end people kept pointing at him, and he would somehow manage to deflect suspicion just enough each time to make it to the next day. He kept everyone confused, and for that I admire him. Bravo, Hans.

                          Comment

                          • alainbryden
                            Seen your member
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2003
                            • 2873

                            #28
                            -_- at blah.

                            You really aren't being fair. Not everyone knew what you did, and you were acting to conspicuous to communicate what you though/knew to anyone else. No on in here is inferior to you in strategy, and if you had been following the game, you would have known what a good job Hans was doing of evading suspicion and playing human.

                            Your elitism is blinding you to all but your own perspective in the game. Also, you didn't know anything first day. It was merely a hunch, and you hardly persued it as strongly as you are now saying you did, because you had no confidence in it at all.

                            That's pretty much all I can say. You see nothing past the fact that you died, and the humans lost. Other things happened that you are ignorant too. Don't pretend like you had the game won.

                            Chris pulled something that you couldn't dream of pulling off, because you don't know how to be subtle.
                            ~NEIGH

                            Comment

                            • User6773

                              #29
                              Blah appears to be intoxicated. I'd wait until morning for his apology.

                              Comment

                              • Kilgamayan
                                Super Scooter Happy
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2003
                                • 6583

                                #30
                                He didn't seem too intoxicated when we talked about the post over AIM. He acted more or less like himself.

                                But I'm not great at reading people.
                                I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                                Comment

                                Working...