TWG XI Post-game ramble

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lightdarkness
    Summer!!
    • Jul 2003
    • 11310

    #31
    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XI Post-game ramble

    Honestly, the only reason shox won the game too is because eric was foolish enough to vote neo. Honestly, ap told you he was a wolf, why did you let me change your vote? Thats the only thing that didn't make sense to me.

    If you could've gotten to Neo first, you could've instalynched shox with his one phantom, and left it up to a knife in box between me and neo on the final day.

    I GET A RED PIP!!!!!!!

    Comment

    • Tps222
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2004
      • 6169

      #32
      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XI Post-game ramble

      Nice game AP. I don't like this 2 wolf team game. There are too many people, and if you are a plain human, your role is pointless. It's like a chess game. The humans are worthless sacrificial pawns, in the hands of the wolves and blues. I'm still confused on why I was voted off, when there were a lot of innactive people not helping us, at least I was bringing out conversation.

      Heh, I figured everyone out by day 5, but it didn't matter. I liked some of the players' style's this game. TWG XII should be fun.

      Comment

      • Cenright
        You thought I was a GUY?!
        • Sep 2003
        • 3139

        #33
        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XI Post-game ramble

        I want two things and I hope they go to votes.

        One: You be unable to vote for yourself. It is a tactic that in real life that every one would say "Oh, come one and be serious." It allows someone to not be Idle and yet be Idle.

        Two: Idleness booting. Everyone is supposedly all together in this area, so for them be able to stay idle for 2 full game days shouldn't be allowed. It is just a wrench in the game.



        This is all to keep people in the game and working. No one is able to sit back until they throw a REAL vote out there, and so it keeps the evidence flowing.
        http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...Cube_in_55.mpg

        Comment

        • Neonatrias
          MAЯISA
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2004
          • 919

          #34
          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XI Post-game ramble

          See, the funny thing is this. ImEric IMed me during the like two-hour period I was out at my grandma's house, telling me that Shox was a wolf. How that would've played, I don't know. But I found it kinda funny. =P

          Comment

          • Tasselfoot
            Retired BOSS
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2003
            • 25185

            #35
            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XI Post-game ramble

            Cen... those 2 things will definately be brought up. No worries. See ya in TWG 13, I believe.
            RIP

            Comment

            • Cenright
              You thought I was a GUY?!
              • Sep 2003
              • 3139

              #36
              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XI Post-game ramble

              Not sure Tass, those are for everyone else, but I think it will be a while again till I play.
              http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...Cube_in_55.mpg

              Comment

              • nforcer06164
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2003
                • 4772

                #37
                Alright, sorry once again to get this in so late...

                WHen TPS said he was discussing the game with me, it was the same night we got PMs. We were discussing possibilities and weeding out any false assumptions we might have about the rules and whatnot. After I logged out, I realized that I had went to far in discussing it... I was looking to valuable for my own good.

                The next day in the chat, I acted like a dumb n00b. Seering weak players? Seeing who wasn't on AIM? It was all a ploy to make me look like a bad kill. Unfortunately, it didn't work. Hans had decided to kill me right after he got his PM. The reason was that I was intelligent, but not good enough yet to be guarded. Plus, he just had a bad feeling about me. Well, he was right. I was his team's psychic. Unfortunately, he got killed the same night. Karma?

                I'm surprised that Afrobean totally bought my n00b act. He really thought I WAS a n00b. His posts and discussion in the chats... "OMG n00b nforcer n00b dead n00b". Blah, as well as others, saw right through my n00b act, but apparently Afro couldn't see it.

                Now, the Kenzya issue, Afro, he WAS NOT trying a strategy. He simply did not want to play. After constantly trying to get him to at least post, he did... "I'm a human." That's all there is to say about that.

                Good game though, guys. The humans played poorly, though. You made so many mistakes, and just simply screwed yourselves over

                PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                Originally posted by Squeek
                My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                Comment

                • Tps222
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2004
                  • 6169

                  #38
                  Yea, please people, don't sign up if you don't want to play, I now we were stretching for people last game, but I have seen it a few times, someone becomes extremely innactive, while someone else really wants to play, but just missed the signups.

                  Comment

                  • Afrobean
                    Admiral in the Red Army
                    • Dec 2003
                    • 13262

                    #39
                    nforcer, you are a newb. Smart or not, you're a newb.

                    I will admit though that I didn't believe you were smart enough to fake being stupid. I guess I was wrong. I didn't totally dismiss the idea of you faking though, entirely because of your death post. You really shouldn't reveal so much in your death post.

                    Comment

                    • HansSky
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2003
                      • 1925

                      #40
                      We also killed you because we'd know it would pull a strange reaction from our earnest human companions.
                      hi

                      Comment

                      • nforcer06164
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2003
                        • 4772

                        #41
                        Luck or not, Afro, remember that I have won two games. I'm not exactly a newb anymore.

                        Sorry I forgot to point that out, Hans. I remember you mentioning that.

                        And going back to Kenzya:

                        nforcer06164: would it be wrong to make people, especially Afro, realize that Kenzya just isn't playing?
                        nforcer06164: because they see it as a strategy...
                        TasselFoot: you're dead
                        TasselFoot: you can't talk about the game
                        nforcer06164: I know
                        nforcer06164: I meant...
                        TasselFoot: you realize he's going to be banned from twg.
                        nforcer06164: of course
                        nforcer06164: but..
                        nforcer06164: should we let the players think it's a strategy, as they see it... or should they know he really isn't playing?
                        TasselFoot: its up to them to figure out
                        nforcer06164: right
                        nforcer06164: I mean, I know him better than you guys...
                        nforcer06164: but it doesn't seem right
                        TasselFoot: what he's doing? of course it isn't.
                        nforcer06164: yet, it's not my call to make.
                        nforcer06164: right
                        nforcer06164: I talked to him about it several times
                        nforcer06164: he doesn't care.
                        nforcer06164: that's the big thing.
                        TasselFoot: its pretty immature.
                        nforcer06164: of course.
                        nforcer06164: if he knew he wouldn't play he shouldn't have signed up
                        nforcer06164: he's posting all over the place.
                        nforcer06164: if he gave the slightest amount of care or even respect for the rest of us, he'd at least post once and explain that he didn't want to play...
                        TasselFoot: yup
                        nforcer06164: I think that about explains it best.
                        nforcer06164: he has no respect for us.
                        TasselFoot: its ok. he's getting banned from twg after this game, most likely.
                        nforcer06164: that should be a "most definitely."
                        nforcer06164: in games, he has contributed a total of 2 posts.
                        nforcer06164: over 1 1/2 games.

                        That's pretty much the whole story, in a nutshell.

                        PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                        Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                        Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                        Originally posted by Squeek
                        My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                        Comment

                        • Omeganitros
                          auauauau
                          • Jun 2003
                          • 8897

                          #42
                          Uh...Sorry bout that, Tasselfoot.

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #43
                            Re: TWG XI Post-game ramble

                            Archived 5-9-2014 3:16 PM EST
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            Working...