TWG V: Red Alert! (Human Day 4 Victory?)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • evilbutterfly
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2003
    • 5784

    #406
    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    EB... he's allowed to have his own opinion... but if i may speak on cypher's behalf...
    I was just kidding, obviously.
    So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

    In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

    So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
    And I write the blog for their website.

    Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

    Comment

    • Tasselfoot
      Retired BOSS
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2003
      • 25185

      #407
      and.... in case anyone was worried.... proof that at least Guido is a wolf:


      EDIT: removed at Guido's request.


      feel free to IM me asking to see the conversation.... it is Guido admitting to being a wolf.
      RIP

      Comment

      • evilbutterfly
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2003
        • 5784

        #408
        How come Guido and the other wolves are being so dumb this time around?
        So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

        In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

        So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
        And I write the blog for their website.

        Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

        Comment

        • Afrobean
          Admiral in the Red Army
          • Dec 2003
          • 13262

          #409
          It seems that Guido is a bandwagon now...

          Comment

          • Snapps
            NO DOUBT GET LOUD
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2003
            • 5650

            #410
            I am going to have to go ahead and vote for someone else. This goes as me not taking my word, but this is much more important.

            Guido is my vote.

            Too convincing evidence.

            Comment

            • lightdarkness
              Summer!!
              • Jul 2003
              • 11310

              #411
              Guido

              Comment

              • GuidoHunter
                is against custom titles
                • Oct 2003
                • 7371

                #412
                Is it an insta-lynch yet?

                --Guido


                Originally posted by Grandiagod
                Originally posted by Grandiagod
                She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                Comment

                • Tasselfoot
                  Retired BOSS
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 25185

                  #413
                  yes. but Kilga is AFK.
                  RIP

                  Comment

                  • evilbutterfly
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2003
                    • 5784

                    #414
                    Heh, if Kilga didn't take 293586 hours to update we could finish this TWG tonight.

                    Btw, GJ Guido *thumbs up*. You could have had us, but you just couldn't keep quiet, could ya?
                    So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                    In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                    So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                    And I write the blog for their website.

                    Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                    Comment

                    • Afrobean
                      Admiral in the Red Army
                      • Dec 2003
                      • 13262

                      #415
                      Can I post my vote for the next day yet? Kilga's being too slow.

                      PS jk

                      Comment

                      • Tasselfoot
                        Retired BOSS
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 25185

                        #416
                        EB.... he gave up to me over AIM because he COULDN'T have us. you know that as well as i do. i had been preaching to you for over a day now that guido and sleepless were the 2 wolves. so, he was a dead man walking. i'm just a little upset at how easily he admitted defeat.

                        also, i know guido got mad at me for posting part of our convo... but, all's fair in love and war.

                        at the same time, its not cool to go calling him stupid or weak or anything like that. he waved his white flag. thats all. he knew i wasn't going to back off... that i had the two... and that was that. i still congratulate you three for pulling off the fake seer, if only for 1 day.
                        RIP

                        Comment

                        • CypherToorima
                          Boss of all bosses
                          • Jul 2003
                          • 2452

                          #417
                          Hi guido

                          seems I'm a bit late.
                          I'm a figantic gaggot

                          Comment

                          • GuidoHunter
                            is against custom titles
                            • Oct 2003
                            • 7371

                            #418
                            At least now I can throw off this damnedable charade! I've done my service to my country, as have many before me and will many after. If you Russians think this is the end you're wrong; America will never stop trying to crush your pathetic influence. All of you will now live to see your country crumble and rot because of your stupid arrogance while I laugh from my honored grave! Go ahead and kill me now. I'm just glad I didn't die as a filthy Russian, but as a proud American.

                            --Guido


                            Originally posted by Grandiagod
                            Originally posted by Grandiagod
                            She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                            Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                            Comment

                            • evilbutterfly
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2003
                              • 5784

                              #419
                              I didn't call them stupid. I said they were being dumb, and I didn't intend to single Guido out (in fact, I only said his name in order to vote for him). They could have had us if not for a few slip ups. Firstly, Alain NEVER should have admitted that he was a wolf. Until he said that, I really did think maybe you (Tass) and LD were pulling the fake fake seer thing, but Alain's admitting defeat killed that theory. And as if that weren't enough, the wolves attacked you last night, which doubly proved that you aren't a wolf. If Alain had kept quiet and another target had been picked, the wolves might have been able to pull of a victory, or at least survive a bit longer.

                              EDIT: Good role play, Guido :P
                              So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                              In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                              So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                              And I write the blog for their website.

                              Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                              Comment

                              • GuidoHunter
                                is against custom titles
                                • Oct 2003
                                • 7371

                                #420
                                Foregoing comments for the postgame...

                                --Guido


                                Originally posted by Grandiagod
                                Originally posted by Grandiagod
                                She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                                Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                                Comment

                                Working...