TWG 201: Game Showdown Throwdown (Excite11) - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #766
    Re: TWG 201: Game Showdown Throwdown (Excite11) - GAME THREAD

    Yeah the logistics behind DBP's vote on me is subjectively logical, but he kinda did the opposite of what he said here didn't he ?

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #767
      Re: TWG 201: Game Showdown Throwdown (Excite11) - GAME THREAD

      Ah ok, the long story short is that DBP wanted me to come back after I told everyone I wouldn't and then vote and zzz...

      Understandable.

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #768
        Re: TWG 201: Game Showdown Throwdown (Excite11) - GAME THREAD

        Ah, I think mellon_collie got NK'd because wolves might have tried to dodge a potential doctor.

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #769
          Re: TWG 201: Game Showdown Throwdown (Excite11) - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by flashflash account
          what I said earlier
          I have no mask, so if I rolled wolf and had more adrenaline I would be more interactive this game
          I think I would still be town read but
          it would be more like "must respond to every post must create narratives on every player must generate content"

          and here I'm just kind of bingo chilling
          also I scum read shadowgod which is out of my meta range

          so hopefully that helps
          Well, I can at least say this is not a bad answer. You're just really hard to get out of null for me.

          Comment

          • flashflash account
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2017
            • 567

            #770
            Re: TWG 201: Game Showdown Throwdown (Excite11) - GAME THREAD

            aka mikey

            -----

            Originally posted by FreezinIce
            FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

            Originally posted by QueenAshy
            I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #771
              Re: TWG 201: Game Showdown Throwdown (Excite11) - GAME THREAD

              Fine, I'll switch to DBP even if I feel like I have no business being there until at least 2 more phases.

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #772
                Re: TWG 201: Game Showdown Throwdown (Excite11) - GAME THREAD

                It's been only 1 minute and it already feels wrong tho.

                Comment

                • Wayward Vagabond
                  Confirmed Heartbreaker
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2012
                  • 5866

                  #773
                  Re: TWG 201: Game Showdown Throwdown (Excite11) - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  Fine, I'll switch to DBP even if I feel like I have no business being there until at least 2 more phases.
                  Might i interest you in star

                  Comment

                  • Wayward Vagabond
                    Confirmed Heartbreaker
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2012
                    • 5866

                    #774
                    Re: TWG 201: Game Showdown Throwdown (Excite11) - GAME THREAD

                    Looks like a lot has gone on since I was last here so I'll catch up before continuing my reread

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #775
                      Re: TWG 201: Game Showdown Throwdown (Excite11) - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                      Might i interest you in star

                      It's a possible agenda.


                      At the very least, one wolf has to hunt down PRs or something. Star could fit the bill on who has been actively interested into understanding players.


                      Star had a solid town read on mellon_collie who's magically gone.


                      Star was mostly interested by Shadow God and me. I feel like it's the perfect cover to get town reads post flips.


                      The play just feels abnormally good fmpov.

                      Comment

                      • bugkid666
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2020
                        • 14

                        #776
                        Re: TWG 201: Game Showdown Throwdown (Excite11) - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        It's a possible agenda.


                        At the very least, one wolf has to hunt down PRs or something. Star could fit the bill on who has been actively interested into understanding players.


                        Star had a solid town read on mellon_collie who's magically gone.


                        Star was mostly interested by Shadow God and me. I feel like it's the perfect cover to get town reads post flips.


                        The play just feels abnormally good fmpov.
                        this has been the most convincing star scum read but i still don't buy it

                        Originally posted by FreezinIce
                        me being partners with the wolf fruit vendor is also hilarious
                        Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                        IM ON RED LOBSTER PUBLIC WIFI

                        they/them

                        Comment

                        • XelNya
                          [Kaho]
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 3369

                          #777
                          Re: TWG 201: Game Showdown Throwdown (Excite11) - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          Ah, I think mellon_collie got NK'd because wolves might have tried to dodge a potential doctor.
                          why would she be the kill if they're dodging the doctor

                          Comment

                          • Wayward Vagabond
                            Confirmed Heartbreaker
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2012
                            • 5866

                            #778
                            Re: TWG 201: Game Showdown Throwdown (Excite11) - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            why would she be the kill if they're dodging the doctor
                            Do we know there's a doctor?

                            Comment

                            • flashflash account
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2017
                              • 567

                              #779
                              Re: TWG 201: Game Showdown Throwdown (Excite11) - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                              Do we know there's a doctor?
                              yep
                              aka mikey

                              -----

                              Originally posted by FreezinIce
                              FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                              Originally posted by QueenAshy
                              I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #780
                                Re: TWG 201: Game Showdown Throwdown (Excite11) - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by flashflash account
                                yep
                                It could be "Compulsive Friendly Neighbor".

                                Comment

                                Working...