TWG 201: Game Showdown Throwdown (Excite11) - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bugkid666
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2020
    • 14

    #406
    Re: TWG 201: Game Showdown Throwdown (Excite11) - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by XelNya
    I actually can't
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I never in any universe claimed you ganged up on me

    I simply tackled two players with the same point at once for convenience

    I dunno how you translated it that bad, I didn't convert my post to Japanese for added effect rofl

    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    me being partners with the wolf fruit vendor is also hilarious
    Originally posted by mellonxcollie
    IM ON RED LOBSTER PUBLIC WIFI

    they/them

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #407
      Re: TWG 201: Game Showdown Throwdown (Excite11) - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by flashflash account
      1. mellon_collie town
      2. _Zenith_
      3. Shadow_God_10
      4. Wayward Vagabond
      5. bugkid666 town
      6. Hakulyte
      7. XelNya town
      8. ShadoWolfe town
      9. flashflash account town
      10. star_crossed town
      11. DaBackpack

      dbp wv zenith shadowgod haku

      not a bad start
      why Xelnya town?


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • bugkid666
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2020
        • 14

        #408
        Re: TWG 201: Game Showdown Throwdown (Excite11) - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by XelNya
        People kept using me perma lurking the thread to read me badly so I put myself in invisible and it's not coming off
        this. ^^^^

        making reads based on who is looking at the thread is so stupid to me. i usually have this tab open while playing twg (bc otherwise i'll forget about it), so half the time i'm probably not even looking at the thread actively.

        Originally posted by FreezinIce
        me being partners with the wolf fruit vendor is also hilarious
        Originally posted by mellonxcollie
        IM ON RED LOBSTER PUBLIC WIFI

        they/them

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #409
          Re: TWG 201: Game Showdown Throwdown (Excite11) - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          Thanks. This is helpful for alignment here. I appreciate it even if im pretty sure you could say that as both alignments.
          hello


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #410
            Re: TWG 201: Game Showdown Throwdown (Excite11) - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by bugkid666
            this. ^^^^

            making reads based on who is looking at the thread is so stupid to me. i usually have this tab open while playing twg (bc otherwise i'll forget about it), so half the time i'm probably not even looking at the thread actively.
            I'm not making reads based on who is looking at the thread, I just want to know who is looking at the thread so I can actually start conversations with people


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • ShadoWolfe
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2009
              • 171

              #411
              Re: TWG 201: Game Showdown Throwdown (Excite11) - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by bugkid666
              if literally nothing else changes (unlikely), i think my vote will go to xel tonight. i was already a bit weary of his behavior but his response to me and haku "ganging up on him" (wrong) was really strange.
              not that he's not usually aggressive, but... idk. somethin feels weird, his mood keeps taking dramatic shifts and usually he's pretty one-note for a while.

              i think i need to stop tone reading but idk what else to do rn.
              I like a shadowgod lynch or a haku lynch more than a xel lynch
              I'm not liking a DBP lynch this phase

              unvote

              Home now will be on laptop shortly





              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
              Originally posted by YoshL
              "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #412
                Re: TWG 201: Game Showdown Throwdown (Excite11) - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                I would post this as a wolf almost every game.
                But you have ShadoWolfe as town? Why did you make this post?


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • ShadoWolfe
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2009
                  • 171

                  #413
                  Re: TWG 201: Game Showdown Throwdown (Excite11) - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  But you have ShadoWolfe as town? Why did you make this post?
                  If that's the post I'm thinking of, it pinged me because it was immediately after a post where he said I was town
                  But that's where I back off and let haku do haku to read him in one go because otherwise I'm like the wtf Jackie Chan face and it only worsens Haku on questioning





                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                  Originally posted by YoshL
                  "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #414
                    Re: TWG 201: Game Showdown Throwdown (Excite11) - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe

                    want to hear most from DBP since I feel like he has a lot to read into at this point and should have some thoughts on thread. also, oh my god you suck.


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • flashflash account
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2017
                      • 567

                      #415
                      Re: TWG 201: Game Showdown Throwdown (Excite11) - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      everyone's invisible except me and FFA. reveal yourselves, cowards.
                      I have nothing to hide but my tears
                      aka mikey

                      -----

                      Originally posted by FreezinIce
                      FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                      Originally posted by QueenAshy
                      I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                      Comment

                      • XelNya
                        [Kaho]
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 3369

                        #416
                        Re: TWG 201: Game Showdown Throwdown (Excite11) - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                        I like a shadowgod lynch or a haku lynch more than a xel lynch
                        I'm not liking a DBP lynch this phase

                        unvote

                        Home now will be on laptop shortly
                        dbp never gets lynched unless massive fuck up because

                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        this doesn't address the core argument levied by star-crossed, it's more like a deflection

                        i.e. "I'd like to hear from this person" isn't related to "he usually fucks around d0 anyways"; if anything, it's the opposite

                        kinda weird interpretation of this interaction from bugbert
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        I'm reading intentionality behind posts, first and foremost

                        Wolves can post logically; towns can post wolfily

                        The explanation you give here is plausible from a point of logic, but when reading the post in question, I kept wondering "what headspace was this person in when they wrote it?"

                        It's not that I don't understand "the logic" behind what you said, it's that I don't think "the logic" is the primary intention to that post.

                        At any rate, I still have 8 pages left so I'll try to focus on higher-level observations for now
                        These posts are bangers

                        Comment

                        • ShadoWolfe
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2009
                          • 171

                          #417
                          Re: TWG 201: Game Showdown Throwdown (Excite11) - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          These posts are bangers
                          the post where he explained twg reading 101 is a banger?
                          agree 2 disagree





                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                          Originally posted by YoshL
                          "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                          Comment

                          • bugkid666
                            FFR Player
                            • Jul 2020
                            • 14

                            #418
                            Re: TWG 201: Game Showdown Throwdown (Excite11) - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                            the post where he explained twg reading 101 is a banger?
                            agree 2 disagree
                            we got a stinker over here. smelly post.

                            Originally posted by FreezinIce
                            me being partners with the wolf fruit vendor is also hilarious
                            Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                            IM ON RED LOBSTER PUBLIC WIFI

                            they/them

                            Comment

                            • ShadoWolfe
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2009
                              • 171

                              #419
                              Re: TWG 201: Game Showdown Throwdown (Excite11) - GAME THREAD

                              aight on computer now
                              guess I gotta actually go back n read n figure out who I want to vote beyond just thread feel thus far
                              the part of twg I do not miss. hanging out has been great so far tho:sadface:





                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                              Originally posted by YoshL
                              "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #420
                                Re: TWG 201: Game Showdown Throwdown (Excite11) - GAME THREAD

                                Haku is a mess of contradictions this game. I feel like he's normally the kind of person who sticks his feet in the ground on some really ridiculous reads and develops tunnel-vision.

                                With that said if he's not coming back before EoD, I don't exactly know how to deal with him this phase

                                from a pragmatic perspective I suppose Zenith would be the best choice here


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...