TWG 197 - TWGood End 2

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XelNya
    [Kaho]
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 3369

    #571
    Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2

    On the new player

    The wall has a sharp object

    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #572
      Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2

      It was done by haku?

      It exploded on contact

      Comment

      • XelNya
        [Kaho]
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 3369

        #573
        Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2

        This d0 is fucking dumb

        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #574
          Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2

          Next game I see people giving free passes, they should be yeeted out the air lock

          Comment

          • flashflash account
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2017
            • 567

            #575
            Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2

            Originally posted by XelNya
            Next game I see people giving free passes, they should be yeeted out the air lock
            .  。    •   ゚  。

              .   .      .     。   。 .

             .   。  ඞ 。  . •

            • greg was not the Impostor.  。 .

            2 impostors remain

                。      ゚   .     .

            ,    .  .   . 。
            aka mikey

            -----

            Originally posted by FreezinIce
            FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

            Originally posted by QueenAshy
            I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

            Comment

            • TWG Jade Harley
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2017
              • 7

              #576
              Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2


              wv (4): sunfan, flashflash, funny, bugkid
              sunfan (3): xiz, haku, xelnya




              The Official Homestuck Epilogue dropped April 13th, 2019. Come get your sense of closure here.

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #577
                Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2

                Originally posted by XelNya
                Day 0 iso

                My face has met the wall
                I'm attempting to play the game and if I need to fail 50 times in a row until I find something; I will.

                Comment

                • XelNya
                  [Kaho]
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 3369

                  #578
                  Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2

                  I saw him go through a vent I swear

                  Comment

                  • flashflash account
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2017
                    • 567

                    #579
                    Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2

                    hang on I'm going to read the setup
                    aka mikey

                    -----

                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                    Originally posted by QueenAshy
                    I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                    Comment

                    • XelNya
                      [Kaho]
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 3369

                      #580
                      Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2

                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      I'm attempting to play the game and if I need to fail 50 times in a row until I find something; I will.
                      Failure is fine, doing something useless like my spam posts isn’t.

                      Comment

                      • flashflash account
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2017
                        • 567

                        #581
                        Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2

                        well that was a waste of time
                        aka mikey

                        -----

                        Originally posted by FreezinIce
                        FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                        Originally posted by QueenAshy
                        I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                        Comment

                        • flashflash account
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2017
                          • 567

                          #582
                          Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2

                          tldr these roles may or may not be in the game and if they were in the game they might be something different now- we don't know, screw you!
                          aka mikey

                          -----

                          Originally posted by FreezinIce
                          FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                          Originally posted by QueenAshy
                          I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #583
                            Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2

                            The setup is cool, but..

                            - This role will change depending on how/when you use it and the actions taken in the game. -
                            - This role will change depending on how/when you use it and the actions taken in the game. -
                            - This role will change depending on how/when you use it and the actions taken in the game. -
                            - This role will change depending on how/when you use it and the actions taken in the game. -
                            - This role will change depending on how/when you use it and the actions taken in the game. -
                            - This role will change depending on how/when you use it and the actions taken in the game. -
                            - This role will change depending on how/when you use it and the actions taken in the game. -
                            - This role will change depending on how/when you use it and the actions taken in the game. -
                            - This role will change depending on how/when you use it and the actions taken in the game. -
                            - This role will change depending on how/when you use it and the actions taken in the game. -

                            ^
                            ..have fun thinking at what that means.

                            Comment

                            • flashflash account
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2017
                              • 567

                              #584
                              Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2

                              does anyone else think this eod is super interesting
                              aka mikey

                              -----

                              Originally posted by FreezinIce
                              FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                              Originally posted by QueenAshy
                              I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                              Comment

                              • Shadow_God_10
                                Somewhere, but not here
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 2227

                                #585
                                Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2

                                Originally posted by flashflash account
                                does anyone else think this eod is super interesting
                                It's about as interesting as watching paint dry

                                Originally posted by Svaz
                                more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                                Originally posted by bugkid666
                                sunfan I fucked up
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                                Comment

                                Working...