TWG 195 - D6

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FreezinIce
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 265

    #1261
    Re: TWG 195 - D6

    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    I'm a big bag of confused now and I'm not sure how to feel about all this
    What were u even expecting?
    ========

    To let the world be.

    ========

    Originally posted by Charu
    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
    Originally posted by roundbox
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
    Originally posted by Red
    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
    Originally posted by TWG Ike
    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #1262
      Re: TWG 195 - D6

      Originally posted by choof
      can someone confirm whether wv knew that fatfuck was plop when he wall posted out the gate
      100% he did
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • choof
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2013
        • 8563

        #1263
        Re: TWG 195 - D6

        holy fucking SHIT shadows entrance is so goddamn bad

        Comment

        • Shadow_God_10
          Somewhere, but not here
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 2227

          #1264
          Re: TWG 195 - D6

          Originally posted by FreezinIce
          What were u even expecting?
          I was expecting to be dead like, an hour ago lmao.bur eh.

          Originally posted by Svaz
          more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          TIL women have breasts because of horniness
          Originally posted by bugkid666
          sunfan I fucked up
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

          Comment

          • Shadow_God_10
            Somewhere, but not here
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 2227

            #1265
            Re: TWG 195 - D6

            Originally posted by choof
            holy fucking SHIT shadows entrance is so goddamn bad
            This isn't news to me lmfao. I tend to play like shit 95% of the time.

            Originally posted by Svaz
            more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            TIL women have breasts because of horniness
            Originally posted by bugkid666
            sunfan I fucked up
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

            Comment

            • choof
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2013
              • 8563

              #1266
              Re: TWG 195 - D6

              I'm trying to wall post but multiquoting on a phone sucks ass and I'm sitting at a restaurant waiting for a data transfer so I cant use their pc

              Comment

              • choof
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2013
                • 8563

                #1267
                Re: TWG 195 - D6

                does anyone even want a wall post or nah

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #1268
                  Re: TWG 195 - D6

                  Originally posted by choof
                  does anyone even want a wall post or nah
                  I think everyone would read it
                  if you're town, townspeople don't want you to be lynched if you can show yourself to be town
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • Shadow_God_10
                    Somewhere, but not here
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 2227

                    #1269
                    Re: TWG 195 - D6

                    I generally don't like wallposts if they're like 10+ quotes or longer but if it helps you put your mind at ease, you do you fam

                    Originally posted by Svaz
                    more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                    Originally posted by bugkid666
                    sunfan I fucked up
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                    Comment

                    • choof
                      Banned
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2013
                      • 8563

                      #1270
                      Re: TWG 195 - D6

                      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                      I generally don't like wallposts if they're like 10+ quotes or longer but if it helps you put your mind at ease, you do you fam
                      it would very likely be dozens and dozens of quotes

                      Comment

                      • choof
                        Banned
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 8563

                        #1271
                        Re: TWG 195 - D6

                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I think everyone would read it
                        if you're town, townspeople don't want you to be lynched if you can show yourself to be town
                        considering literally everyone has me pinged out as the last wolf will it even convince anyone
                        like imagine bolth flipping on me
                        never fuckin happending

                        Comment

                        • FreezinIce
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 265

                          #1272
                          Re: TWG 195 - D6

                          literally everybody
                          ========

                          To let the world be.

                          ========

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                          Originally posted by Afrobean
                          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                          Originally posted by Red
                          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                          Originally posted by TWG Ike
                          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                          Comment

                          • fatfuck42
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2016
                            • 7

                            #1273
                            Re: TWG 195 - D6

                            If you don't post it, nothing will change.

                            If you do post it, something might.

                            Comment

                            • fatfuck42
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2016
                              • 7

                              #1274
                              Re: TWG 195 - D6

                              [Jeff Probst voice] The game is always changing.

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #1275
                                Re: TWG 195 - D6

                                Choof are you claiming wolf?

                                It’s okay if you are, it’s pretty much auto anyway.
                                You played well, I just nailed your partners early.

                                Comment

                                Working...