TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Post Game]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • inDheart
    Picker @ JAX2
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2011
    • 505

    #16
    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Post Game]

    Originally posted by Kyoko Kirigiri
    Having never actually played any of the Danganronpa games, I have two questions.

    First, should I consider getting the first one during the Steam sale? Secondly, they're students right--so why is 50 year old-looking Sakura hanging around with them?
    yes

    also HI PREC

    also sakura's a 19 year old girl during the events of this game lol. she's the ultimate martial artist so that's why her appearance

    Comment

    • Kyoko Kirigiri
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2018
      • 10

      #17
      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Post Game]

      My only solace in the silence of the grave will be that we killed all the ugly people: the dude that had a deflated cornucopia on his head, and the other dude that has the ugliest beard since James Harden, and the other other dude that looks like a walrus that got reverse Island of Dr. Moreau'd, then added a spike to his head to keep Mario from jumping on him.

      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #18
        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Post Game]

        Originally posted by Kyoko Kirigiri
        My only solace in the silence of the grave will be that we killed all the ugly people: the dude that had a deflated cornucopia on his head, and the other dude that has the ugliest beard since James Harden, and the other other dude that looks like a walrus that got reverse Island of Dr. Moreau'd, then added a spike to his head to keep Mario from jumping on him.
        lmfao
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • Precarious
          Unacceptable
          • Mar 2014
          • 208

          #19
          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Post Game]

          Originally posted by inDheart
          also HI PREC
          I should probably switch back over now. I was banking on no one remembering me from like a year and a half ago, because otherwise I would have gotten ID killed immediately!

          Comment

          • flashflash account
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2017
            • 567

            #20
            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Post Game]

            somehow I posted on my main despite not using FFR outside of TWG. Fortunately it was literally to respond to a meme directly linked to DBP so it didn't give a single thing away. I deserve MVP for not getting modkilled.
            aka mikey

            -----

            Originally posted by FreezinIce
            FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

            Originally posted by QueenAshy
            I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

            Comment

            • XelNya
              [Kaho]
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 3369

              #21
              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Post Game]

              I linked it in dead chat but star one if your posts when you were alive was so goddamned funny

              Thanks for the laugh

              Btw yes i was tring to utr as the cop, and im very sad thst the aq chose the investigation proof.
              Last edited by XelNya; 06-26-2018, 08:32 PM.

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #22
                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Post Game]

                Originally posted by Chihiro Fujisaki
                There's nothing to find. If I had to take a stab in the dark it would be that she checked Aoi or Junko, just because her first couple of posts from D1 were about Aoi and the KITB.

                Everyone (including Toko) acted like I was fucking batshit for reading the room and realizing I was 90% getting lynched after...literally nothing happened during the day but people accusing me of being a wolf. She left us with fucking nothing and obliviously peaced out with 2 votes on her one hour before the day end. It's fucking unbelievable. It doesn't help either that it's obvious that no one has time or can be fucked to actually read this game
                This is the best post in the game, knowing it came from star-crossed


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • flashflash account
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2017
                  • 567

                  #23
                  Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Post Game]

                  I feel like I played pretty well despite being unable to form a town circle and not caring to be around for the last little bit of day phases. Funnygurl actually played really good as far as being unreadable imo. Someone else said this and i agreed, but it felt like they were saying "the right things"
                  aka mikey

                  -----

                  Originally posted by FreezinIce
                  FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                  Originally posted by QueenAshy
                  I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                  Comment

                  • FreezinIce
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 265

                    #24
                    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Post Game]

                    LVP: me.

                    Because I slept through multiple eods.

                    And missed multiple votes

                    Sorry town, I just could not muster the energy to do anything.

                    Pretty sure the endgame was unwinnable too.
                    ========

                    To let the world be.

                    ========

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                    Originally posted by Red
                    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                    Originally posted by TWG Ike
                    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                    Comment

                    • inDheart
                      Picker @ JAX2
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 505

                      #25
                      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Post Game]

                      i will say the game could go differently if haku doesn't die n1 (which he did due to a mod error)

                      wolves missed a lot of kills because they wound up chasing the acq around

                      Comment

                      • FreezinIce
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 265

                        #26
                        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Post Game]

                        Originally posted by flashflash account
                        somehow I posted on my main despite not using FFR outside of TWG. Fortunately it was literally to respond to a meme directly linked to DBP so it didn't give a single thing away. I deserve MVP for not getting modkilled.
                        I did this too. I checked all the boxes this time
                        ========

                        To let the world be.

                        ========

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                        Originally posted by Afrobean
                        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                        Originally posted by Red
                        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                        Originally posted by TWG Ike
                        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                        Comment

                        • FreezinIce
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 265

                          #27
                          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Post Game]

                          At least the main character lived till the end.
                          ========

                          To let the world be.

                          ========

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                          Originally posted by Afrobean
                          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                          Originally posted by Red
                          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                          Originally posted by TWG Ike
                          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                          Comment

                          • Wayward Vagabond
                            Confirmed Heartbreaker
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2012
                            • 5866

                            #28
                            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Post Game]

                            I ended up being way too busy after d2 and couldn't play. I had asked xiz to switch me but he said I was going to be mod killed so I stopped checking out the thread. Turns out I wasn't even mod killed until way later rofl.

                            Sorry guys

                            Comment

                            • flashflash account
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2017
                              • 567

                              #29
                              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Post Game]

                              Originally posted by inDheart
                              i will say the game could go differently if haku doesn't die n1 (which he did due to a mod error)

                              wolves missed a lot of kills because they wound up chasing the acq around
                              This was actually a point I couldn't reconcile in my mind. I knew haku was celestia; I was guessing taka was celery at first and leon was raeko. So haku and celery being nightkills in my mind fit the narrative that raeko was the identity wolf. But when chihiro stated he blocked leon I was kind of stumped.
                              aka mikey

                              -----

                              Originally posted by FreezinIce
                              FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                              Originally posted by QueenAshy
                              I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                              Comment

                              • Wayward Vagabond
                                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2012
                                • 5866

                                #30
                                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Post Game]

                                Also it looks like my misdirects to that one twg game I didn't play worked maybe holla

                                Comment

                                Working...