TWG CLXXV: Survivor Newfoundland - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Celirra
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2015
    • 749

    #601
    Re: TWG CLXXV: Survivor Newfoundland - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by j-rodd123
    cel - why did u think soundwave didnt need seering? i forgot to ask or forgot your explanation
    Hey so, basically while we were deciding who to lynch d0 (very much towards the end), I messaged soundwave and talked to him a fair bit, notably to when he was asking who started that rumour he was bothered by.

    I think what sold him on me is he felt isolated, and very much so, as if he wasn't a part of anything. In my mind, someone who has trouble like he did involving what was going on in his own tribe is someone who likely isn't a wolf due to not seeming to have any communication (unless the wolf chat is dead and uncommunicative??).

    (from the 19th I believe)
    [10:41 PM] Celirra: If it means anything to you
    [10:41 PM] Celirra: ffa is the other candidate other than you
    [10:41 PM] Celirra: if thats not common knowledge
    [10:42 PM] Soundwave: it's not
    [10:42 PM] Soundwave: should we coordinate cross tribes?
    [10:42 PM] Soundwave: I don't see us reaching a consensus. our order is like, ben>me and then it just kidna falls off lol
    I also like how he legitimately followed up with me after I asked him to, without me needing to remind him. His inquisition initially though was on wanting people on ITG tribe's discords to reach them, which could be seen as overly diplomatic (flashbacks to Tokzic's reads with WV's diplomacy), or it could be seen as what I'm attempting to do by touching base with people when I can.

    (from the 20th)
    [8:38 PM] Soundwave: you around?
    [8:54 PM] Celirra: Hey sorry I'm kinda out for my mom's birthday
    [8:54 PM] Celirra: But I've an hour or so
    [8:54 PM] Soundwave: Yeah np, just wanted discord info for j-rodd (and others if you'd think they'd be okay with having it shared), I didn't see it in thread
    I do think looking back I see something alarming regarding Tokzic with him, but I think it's more genuine than anything.

    (from the 19th I believe)
    [11:00 PM] Celirra: how do you feel about tokzic
    [11:00 PM] Soundwave: I dunno. I haven't thought on the recent news tbh
    [11:01 PM] Celirra: I called for a while, you two are t/w
    [11:01 PM] Soundwave: It just didn't seem relevant to the vote, so I've kinda tuned it out
    [11:01 PM] Celirra: based on what i told you earlier about that stuff
    [11:01 PM] Celirra: the quote
    [11:01 PM] Celirra: thats fair
    [11:01 PM] Soundwave: I mean I'm definitely feeling a drilling from him, which coudl be t/w, but I've read tokzic poorly in the past
    [11:01 PM] Celirra: once you're back in the game's state of mind, no rush but before end of night, I'd like to hear some thoughts if you dont mind
    [11:01 PM] Soundwave: He's good at grilling out wolves
    [11:01 PM] Soundwave: It's what he does
    [11:02 PM] Soundwave: And he made a reasonable vote imo
    [11:02 PM] Soundwave: so I can't feel that he's actually trying to wagon me as wolf atm
    (this is very much out of order, apologies.)

    I asked soundwave for thoughts on the following people, before the tokzic shot:

    (from the 20th)
    9:06 PM] Celirra: Do you have any opinions on
    [9:06 PM] Celirra: Tokzic
    [9:06 PM] Celirra: Wv
    [9:06 PM] Celirra: Reuben
    [9:07 PM] Celirra: Sorry for interrogating you're just kinda the first person I've spoken to from your tribe todat
    [9:07 PM] Celirra: Today*
    [9:07 PM] Soundwave: wv is empty af. People like him for some reason but from my perspective he isn't really here, and that bugs me
    [9:08 PM] Soundwave: When we were discussing how we were going to vote he was my first pick
    [9:23 PM] Celirra: That's interesting
    [9:23 PM] Celirra: I feel like he's someone who comes up sometimes then is suddenly forgotten about again
    [9:23 PM] Celirra: Which makes me uneasy
    [9:23 PM] Soundwave: It's like he's got a rep that lets him utr and I don't like it either
    and other than my 4 line response which got no response, that's the extent of it. This is a bit scummy but I don't think it's inherently incriminating, and I'd wage him as more towny than wolfy. He feels genuine to me with his attempts to solve, and with his disconnected woes from the game for a while.

    I don't think Soundwave is a good lynch target this phase if nothing else.
    ,,
     ,_, -ー'"{
     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
    彡と} 猫.{つ

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #602
      Re: TWG CLXXV: Survivor Newfoundland - GAME THREAD

      I have changed my vote to soundwave

      log provided to me had surface level thought and no solviness

      he's outside of my poe

      feels ok
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • Celirra
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2015
        • 749

        #603
        Re: TWG CLXXV: Survivor Newfoundland - GAME THREAD

        anyways I played through entirety of tetris friends marathon with a good score with lots of combos and tetrises, and it didn't display my score. I feel I got fucked kinda, no time to go at it again. gz to whoever won
        ,,
         ,_, -ー'"{
         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
        彡と} 猫.{つ

        Comment

        • TWG Jeff Probst
          Forum User
          • Jan 2018
          • 5

          #604
          Re: TWG CLXXV: Survivor Newfoundland - GAME THREAD



          And that's time! The immunity challenge is officially over for this phase.

          We had one contestant rush and finish the reward challenge riddle within 30 minutes, so we can't really close it a second time!

          Congratulations Wayward Vagabond for his ability to navigate tetrominoes (almost) flawlessly to their destinations. While your score would have been demolished by the producers, your efforts were enough to squash the competition. There wasn't much competition, but hey, a win is a win.

          We were deeply saddened again by the lack of entries for this immunity challenge, so we hope you all step your games up for future phases! Seriously!! The viewers want more!

          Immunity is being awarded to Wayward Vagabond. Any votes for him at the end of the day will be nullified.

          We'll see you all later for Tribal Council. Don't forget to bring your torches.
          Outwit, Outplay, Outlast.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #605
            Re: TWG CLXXV: Survivor Newfoundland - GAME THREAD

            Sorry Jeff, I didn't think I needed to this time since I'm dead!!111!


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • j-rodd123
              End of the road
              • Oct 2006
              • 3692

              #606
              Re: TWG CLXXV: Survivor Newfoundland - GAME THREAD

              i didnt need it either but also it's a thing i know i have a 0% chance of winning anyway. (i know bad attitude but it's true)

              Originally posted by FictionJunction
              wow

              Comment

              • Wayward Vagabond
                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2012
                • 5866

                #607
                Re: TWG CLXXV: Survivor Newfoundland - GAME THREAD

                i'm 99% sure my score on tetris was easily beatable by everyone except jrodd

                Comment

                • j-rodd123
                  End of the road
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 3692

                  #608
                  Re: TWG CLXXV: Survivor Newfoundland - GAME THREAD

                  lmao

                  Originally posted by FictionJunction
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #609
                    Re: TWG CLXXV: Survivor Newfoundland - GAME THREAD

                    moving to ben
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #610
                      Re: TWG CLXXV: Survivor Newfoundland - GAME THREAD

                      ben needs to be resolved (my b)
                      should've been resolved (my b)
                      isn't going to be resolved unless we lynch him
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • TWGma
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2017
                        • 3

                        #611
                        Re: TWG CLXXV: Survivor Newfoundland - GAME THREAD

                        Voting ben, if moreso for policy than anything.
                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                        Why are you fucking pockets again?
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        i like tforce more than you

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #612
                          Re: TWG CLXXV: Survivor Newfoundland - GAME THREAD

                          Policy, huh?


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #613
                            Re: TWG CLXXV: Survivor Newfoundland - GAME THREAD

                            What's the policy, Force?

                            Where's your policy evidence?


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • TWGma
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2017
                              • 3

                              #614
                              Re: TWG CLXXV: Survivor Newfoundland - GAME THREAD

                              Policy is based off of previous games and especially last one.
                              He plays on the sidelines, basically, and especially as a wolf (even though he can as town as well).
                              He basically refuses to confront anyone and he basically should be lynched early because of it instead of late/never as he usually does.
                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                              Why are you fucking pockets again?
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              i like tforce more than you

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #615
                                Re: TWG CLXXV: Survivor Newfoundland - GAME THREAD

                                That's not a policy

                                That's a meta read


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...