TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • roundbox
    fhqwhgads
    • Feb 2005
    • 2086

    #256
    Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

    Please refer to my most recent postings in the general discord for this lynch. I strongly believe we should no lynch this phase. See the general chat for my reasoning.
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



    Comment

    • roundbox
      fhqwhgads
      • Feb 2005
      • 2086

      #257
      Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

      no lynch
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #258
        Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

        no lynch after much deliberation I have decided that hanging someone is morally wrong

        Comment

        • ShadoWolfe
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2009
          • 171

          #259
          Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

          No Lynch

          That makes 3, idk if there's such a thing as "no lynch insta", but I wouldn't recommend anyone else vote it until closer to EoD





          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
          Originally posted by YoshL
          "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

          Comment

          • star-crossed
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2017
            • 476

            #260
            Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

            I will no lynch because roundbox explained it being a safe play and I think it will happen anyway. But you know how I feel.
            twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

            Comment

            • star-crossed
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2017
              • 476

              #261
              Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

              Oh. Gradiant again then.

              Good night
              twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

              Comment

              • ShadoWolfe
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2009
                • 171

                #262
                Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                wait there's nighttalk, right? I guess insta doesn't matter here, in the case of nolynch





                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                Originally posted by YoshL
                "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #263
                  Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                  votecount:
                  freezin (1)- Gradiant
                  no lynch (4)- roundbox, danceguy, shado, star
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #264
                    Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                    No lynch has occurred. A lynch must occur next phase.

                    Night 3 will last 24 hours ending at 10 PM Server Time October 22nd.

                    Night 3 begins now.

                    0rbs are going out now.
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #265
                      Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                      0rbs have been sent out. If you don't have a PM from me you got nothing.
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • dAnceguy117
                        new hand moves = dab
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 10103

                        #266
                        Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                        roundbox - duh

                        raeko - I'll be honest, I'm going 200% sheep mode on this one. both blind and roundbox have told me she's super town and is not to be touched this game. I think it had something to do with an out-of-thread test blind gave her during night 1, though I don't have the details. regardless, roundbox is town and I'm fine with putting this game in his hands (and then acting like it's somehow all his fault if she was a wolf lolol)

                        starcrossed - I'm gonna go ahead and say she should never be lynched this game. she's been seemed super genuine talking with me via DMs on discord (logs pending if I'm still alive after nightactions, I started this post too late to tryhard it). maybe more importantly, though: both gradiant and freezinice seemed to have gotten her mixed up with another player. that's theoretically fakeable, but I'm gonna play based on that every time here. IMO she's cleared.



                        dbp - been kinda afk compared to what I would expect from him as town, but I think it might have to do with IRL stuff; came off as fairly towny to me in DMs. more importantly: can only be a wolf with exactly gradiant, and that would've been some insane bussing all game.

                        that leaves 2 people (gradiant/shado), I think that's the team; based on dbp being the only other person I'm not clearing, I thus have the possible parings as gradiant/shado and gradiant/dbp; thus, gradiant should be the first to be offed

                        Comment

                        • dAnceguy117
                          new hand moves = dab
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 10103

                          #267
                          Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                          (just in case here u go every1)

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #268
                            Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                            In the night...

                            roundbox has died. He was

                            Tracker


                            Gradiant has died. He was

                            Vanilla Wolf


                            Day 3 will last 48 hours ending at 10 PM Server Time Tuesday, October 24th.

                            Day 3 begins now.
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • dAnceguy117
                              new hand moves = dab
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 10103

                              #269
                              Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                              @ everyone:
                              don't vote for *at least* the first 24 hours of phase; we have Things To Discuss

                              Comment

                              • star-crossed
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2017
                                • 476

                                #270
                                Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                                DaBackpack
                                twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

                                Comment

                                Working...