TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sanzath
    retired from rhythm games
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2005
    • 322

    #271
    Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

    Originally posted by Daikyi
    it's cause i'm better than you
    you're right, I am better than me
    Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
    your name should be wolf
    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

    Comment

    • Gradiant
      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 1100

      #272
      Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

      Originally posted by Charu
      Jebaited

      Comment

      • Daikyi
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2013
        • 10

        #273
        Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

        literally can't even read right still smh

        Comment

        • sanzath
          retired from rhythm games
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2005
          • 322

          #274
          Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

          Originally posted by Daikyi
          literally can't even read right still smh
          literally can't even tell when I'm shitposting smh
          Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
          your name should be wolf
          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

          Comment

          • Gradiant
            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 1100

            #275
            Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

            Originally posted by sanzath
            literally can't even tell when I'm shitposting smh

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #276
              Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread



              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Daikyi
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2013
                • 10

                #277
                Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

                literally don't even care because my opinion of you is somewhere around hakulyte right now

                Comment

                • xXOpkillerXx
                  ✘ Forever OP✘
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2008
                  • 4207

                  #278
                  Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  I mean... I guess? But it just looks like raw emotion vote to me. Maybe it'll mean something later, but who knows, dohoho.
                  Raw emotion I wouldn't say so.

                  I feel I rightfully replied to yoshl's posts which to me felt like he was trying to be superior and didn't success.

                  I'd say my vote was pretty much to gauge if anyone else would follow up but it seems that it is agreed that it's the way he'd post on d0 so heh. Blame my laziness

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #279
                    Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

                    OOPH

                    I said be nice!


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • xXOpkillerXx
                      ✘ Forever OP✘
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2008
                      • 4207

                      #280
                      Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

                      I apologize

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #281
                        Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

                        Not you, YoshL, lmao


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • xXOpkillerXx
                          ✘ Forever OP✘
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2008
                          • 4207

                          #282
                          Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

                          haku best player how is that an insult

                          Comment

                          • xXOpkillerXx
                            ✘ Forever OP✘
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2008
                            • 4207

                            #283
                            Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

                            kitb

                            Comment

                            • sanzath
                              retired from rhythm games
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2005
                              • 322

                              #284
                              Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Daikyi
                              all joking aside, the only thing i'm seeing from sanzath is an attempt at trying to refute insults, rather than actually work on the game so everything i said pretty much still stands strong. very little actual explanation or actual thought put into his reasoning and responses.
                              The problem is, the moment I start trying to explain my previous posts, you're just going to write it off like you did with my "mutually exclusive" post -

                              it's the natural dilemma of "oh yeah when i posted that i meant this" even when you clearly didn't insinuate any of that with your post.
                              You're making it out to be that having concealed intentions == not having any intentions at all.

                              At the very least, know this: you've made it very clear to me what kind of playstyle you have.
                              Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                              your name should be wolf
                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                              Comment

                              • xXOpkillerXx
                                ✘ Forever OP✘
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2008
                                • 4207

                                #285
                                Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Daikyi
                                oph's normal reaction
                                Originally posted by Charu
                                OOPH

                                I said be nice!
                                See why I was confused Charu

                                Comment

                                Working...