TWG CLXVIII: Capitalism [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Wells Fargo
    FFR Player
    • May 2017
    • 5

    #1141
    Re: TWG CLXVIII: Capitalism [Game Thread]

    Originally posted by Shell
    Verizon is pretty cool kid.

    They don't afraid of anything.

    ✧
    good thing they aren't afraid of being lynched

    but seriously

    his contributions today stink

    and he should die for them

    ps china's response to pressure, especially for what I think they believe was unfair pressure, feels pretty ok

    Comment

    • Wells Fargo
      FFR Player
      • May 2017
      • 5

      #1142
      Re: TWG CLXVIII: Capitalism [Game Thread]

      a lot of people feel "kinda townie" to me so I'm probably going to start regrouping some of my townreads

      Comment

      • Shell
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2003
        • 5

        #1143
        Re: TWG CLXVIII: Capitalism [Game Thread]

        Originally posted by Facebook
        Pretty much gping to stop posting now. Dont even know if i'll be able to loom on thread
        Please at least try?

        For me?

        ✧.

        Comment

        • Microsoft
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2003
          • 5

          #1144
          Re: TWG CLXVIII: Capitalism [Game Thread]

          Originally posted by Xiz
          D2 Votecount #6
          9:59 Good 10:00 Bad
          Insta = 8

          ==================================
          Votecount:

          = Phantom = 0.1 Vote.
          These expire after 1 day phase if player votes this current phase.
          *Fixed phantoms from last phase.


          :
          :
          :
          :
          :
          :

          Unvote:



          No Vote:



          (Fixed things, thx peeps)
          unofficial votecount:
          verizon: phantom, google, fargo
          china: starbucks, facebook
          marlboro: phantom, ge
          fargo: verizon
          amazon: china
          facebook: mcd
          mcd: shell

          unvote: ibm

          no vote:
          amazon, toyota, alibaba, microsoft, marlboro

          Comment

          • Microsoft
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2003
            • 5

            #1145
            Re: TWG CLXVIII: Capitalism [Game Thread]

            fuck forgot to take the quote out. whatever there you go

            Comment

            • Wells Fargo
              FFR Player
              • May 2017
              • 5

              #1146
              Re: TWG CLXVIII: Capitalism [Game Thread]

              Originally posted by Shell
              Please at least try?

              For me?

              ✧.
              How certain are you that Google is town?

              I know arbitrary numbers are arbitrary, but can you give me a percentage?

              Comment

              • Microsoft
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2003
                • 5

                #1147
                Re: TWG CLXVIII: Capitalism [Game Thread]

                inb4inevitablebacklashof"yougotmyvotewrong"

                Comment

                • Shell
                  FFR Player
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 5

                  #1148
                  Re: TWG CLXVIII: Capitalism [Game Thread]

                  Originally posted by Wells Fargo
                  How certain are you that Google is town?

                  I know arbitrary numbers are arbitrary, but can you give me a percentage?
                  For Google?

                  Well, they've been playing like I imagined they would have if they were town, so I guess around the 80% mark.

                  ✧

                  Comment

                  • Toyota
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2004
                    • 5

                    #1149
                    Re: TWG CLXVIII: Capitalism [Game Thread]

                    Hello I am here now, sorry for delay, I'll be... here until nigh-EoD at least.

                    Looking over... the phase now.

                    Comment

                    • Starbucks
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2004
                      • 5

                      #1150
                      Re: TWG CLXVIII: Capitalism [Game Thread]

                      sorry I'm still out of the house and I'll try to be back in time for eod and I know this is really shitty of me and I'm sorry

                      between China and Verizon for me atm

                      Comment

                      • IBM
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2017
                        • 5

                        #1151
                        Re: TWG CLXVIII: Capitalism [Game Thread]

                        Originally posted by GE
                        yeah, imo the acquisitioner is the scariest role in this game. They don't only kill our people, but they wear their face for a day before letting us know.
                        I get not being afraid of them but feen if we can kill em now we fucking do it

                        Its commin sense mechanically

                        Comment

                        • IBM
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2017
                          • 5

                          #1152
                          Re: TWG CLXVIII: Capitalism [Game Thread]

                          I will... try to be here here for a little at eod but, it'll be a struggle to fo more than power skim.

                          Comment

                          • IBM
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2017
                            • 5

                            #1153
                            Re: TWG CLXVIII: Capitalism [Game Thread]

                            But I will try to have something to make up for it tomorrow

                            Hopefully i can finish what i was doing

                            Comment

                            • Wells Fargo
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2017
                              • 5

                              #1154
                              Re: TWG CLXVIII: Capitalism [Game Thread]

                              You just have to have a soulread on the acquisitoner is the thing.

                              If shell or Starbucks got the questions I asked them wrong earlier, absolutely I would be hounding them, but there's no sense chasing after this rabbit, especially considering we are A LOT more likely to catch them late, and they are A LOT less likely to even get to the lategame considering the minefield they have to navigate.

                              Comment

                              • Wells Fargo
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2017
                                • 5

                                #1155
                                Re: TWG CLXVIII: Capitalism [Game Thread]

                                Originally posted by IBM
                                But I will try to have something to make up for it tomorrow

                                Hopefully i can finish what i was doing
                                What was that thing you had to be reminded for?

                                It was either you or GE and you're both here right now.

                                Comment

                                Working...