TWG CLXIV: Classics Man - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #3376
    Re: TWG CLXIV: Classics Man - Game Thread

    So yeah, I'm abusing "my meta" to be like "lol I'm confirmed".

    Comment

    • ShadoWolfe
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2009
      • 171

      #3377
      Re: TWG CLXIV: Classics Man - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      4 VTs flipped, 1 PR flipped.
      Haku's global win rate is around 15% with both alignment together.
      Haku is spending the entire game reevaluating everything and being lost as hell.
      Haku shows no real sign of imploding.
      Haku never won a wolf game this way ever.
      Haku is town and frustrated with everyone townreading him.

      #zzz
      Lol! Ok, I suppose I can't say I don't find that plausible. I figured it was the most probable reason if you were town.
      Lost a couple of townpoints fsr, but I can believe it still..





      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
      Originally posted by YoshL
      "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

      Comment

      • ShadoWolfe
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2009
        • 171

        #3378
        Re: TWG CLXIV: Classics Man - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        So yeah, I'm abusing "my meta" to be like "lol I'm confirmed".
        Please don't. I have enough uncertainty in my life atm





        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
        Originally posted by YoshL
        "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #3379
          Re: TWG CLXIV: Classics Man - Game Thread

          I think I found my new meta for all my next games until I actually roll wolf.

          Comment

          • TWG Jade Harley
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2017
            • 7

            #3380
            Re: TWG CLXIV: Classics Man - Game Thread

            to be honest there's no way shado is not a wolfe in my mind...


            The Official Homestuck Epilogue dropped April 13th, 2019. Come get your sense of closure here.

            Comment

            • ShadoWolfe
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2009
              • 171

              #3381
              Re: TWG CLXIV: Classics Man - Game Thread

              Originally posted by TWG Jade Harley
              to be honest there's no way shado is not a wolfe in my mind...
              I would agree 100% 💯 💯 👍👌👌🔥 🔥 🔥





              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
              Originally posted by YoshL
              "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

              Comment

              • ShadoWolfe
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2009
                • 171

                #3382
                Re: TWG CLXIV: Classics Man - Game Thread

                Originally posted by TWG Jade Harley

                i dont have a scumlean on xel

                if we lynch xel and hes town, game is torpedo'd :/
                Speaking of pairings...





                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                Originally posted by YoshL
                "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                Comment

                • TWG Jade Harley
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2017
                  • 7

                  #3383
                  Re: TWG CLXIV: Classics Man - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                  Speaking of pairings...
                  oooo!

                  I remember that!!

                  xel calling you and mml out today is reminding me of yesterday hmmmm

                  except if im forced to choose to choose between you two this time I'm pretty sure I choose you pikachu!

                  although obviously not going to tunnel on that one pairing when were in lylo >.>


                  The Official Homestuck Epilogue dropped April 13th, 2019. Come get your sense of closure here.

                  Comment

                  • TWG Jade Harley
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2017
                    • 7

                    #3384
                    Re: TWG CLXIV: Classics Man - Game Thread

                    tbh id appriciate a serious answer from haku because im kind of lost on how to solve today beyond the obvious.....


                    The Official Homestuck Epilogue dropped April 13th, 2019. Come get your sense of closure here.

                    Comment

                    • ShadoWolfe
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2009
                      • 171

                      #3385
                      Re: TWG CLXIV: Classics Man - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by TWG Jade Harley
                      oooo!

                      I remember that!!

                      xel calling you and mml out today is reminding me of yesterday hmmmm

                      except if im forced to choose to choose between you two this time I'm pretty sure I choose you pikachu!

                      although obviously not going to tunnel on that one pairing when were in lylo >.>
                      I bet you would choose me. I've been saying Xel/Jade and trying to figure out if it was even possible for Xel to call out his partner today.
                      I'm willing to bet it is and it was.





                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                      Originally posted by YoshL
                      "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #3386
                        Re: TWG CLXIV: Classics Man - Game Thread

                        Jade, iso MML and tell me if there's anything weird to you.

                        Comment

                        • ShadoWolfe
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2009
                          • 171

                          #3387
                          Re: TWG CLXIV: Classics Man - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          Jade, iso MML and tell me if there's anything weird to you.
                          This is beautiful. Welcome back





                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                          Originally posted by YoshL
                          "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                          Comment

                          • TWG Jade Harley
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2017
                            • 7

                            #3388
                            Re: TWG CLXIV: Classics Man - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            Jade, iso MML and tell me if there's anything weird to you.
                            ok!!

                            expect this in about 4 hours because I have to get back to work!!


                            The Official Homestuck Epilogue dropped April 13th, 2019. Come get your sense of closure here.

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #3389
                              Re: TWG CLXIV: Classics Man - Game Thread

                              You can iso roundbox/wineandbread for bonus points.

                              Comment

                              • TWG Jade Harley
                                FFR Player
                                • Feb 2017
                                • 7

                                #3390
                                Re: TWG CLXIV: Classics Man - Game Thread

                                wait how far back am i going? today? yesterday?


                                The Official Homestuck Epilogue dropped April 13th, 2019. Come get your sense of closure here.

                                Comment

                                Working...