TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ShadoWolfe
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2009
    • 171

    #2191
    Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by storn42
    Derp we're at 8. So yea. Mylo.
    Like I said yesterday, basically at mylo. If we mislynch then just pray that wolves kill one of their own.

    Thanks a lot Aryxi for either forgetting to send in a report or forgetting to soft your result.

    -sigh-

    Most of the ISOs have been white noise on top of white noise. DFR has some townie activity, but his tone is just really different than every other game I'm used to. dAnce has largely floated by on engaging in menial discussions, and occasionally "catching up" by quoting and randomly commenting on older posts. Hakulyte is confusing because there's posts that scream scum signal, but then nothing happens as a result and he goes back to what would be the best town Haku I've seen yet (every time I've said that, he's flipped scum) if he's town.
    I'm still reading despite how dreary these posts are, but like seriously fuck this game so hard





    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
    Originally posted by YoshL
    "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

    Comment

    • storn42
      RIP Storn D0-D0
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2012
      • 3474

      #2192
      Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

      So I see a lot of people saying dadcop is likely a woof. I agree. But I'm starting to get the feeling that he might just be a new player. It's also that I feel like there is a good chance to be lynched today. I just want to make sure that we really want to kill dadcop here. Confirm that our other options aren't as strong.


      Originally posted by Xiz
      "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #2193
        Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

        The fact that I haven't managed to find anything substantial about AA after all the content he's posted should be a tell in itself.

        I'm scared of a dadcop2 vote because it feels too easy to be true. That may be a bad reason to back off.

        danceguy has been chilling the entire game all day up to this point and I find that extremely confusing.
        I feel like he has the potential to generate more interactions/contributions and that he's somehow holding back even if there should be no reason to do so at this point. (?)
        I don't recall you pushing anyone outside of the established "wagons".

        MML is usually read as town for being aggressive, but this game is a little different.
        It got to the point where Choof replaced out and players told him to calm down.
        I don't know if something happened in his life, but that's affecting my read on him.

        I already addressed Storn.

        FreezinIce didn't look good at first half of D0, but everything he has done past that point has been as towny as it can get fmpov on him.

        DFR has been mostly white noise for me this game. He somehow has a lot of posts and yet I just can't find anything about him.
        This phase he has been trending downward for me for continuing to push Storn.

        Comment

        • FreezinIce
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 265

          #2194
          Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

          Yeah this game is pretty bad. Feel the power of lone wolves I guess.
          ========

          To let the world be.

          ========

          Originally posted by Charu
          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
          Originally posted by roundbox
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
          Originally posted by Red
          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
          Originally posted by TWG Ike
          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

          Comment

          • dAnceguy117
            new hand moves = dab
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2002
            • 10103

            #2195
            Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
            dAnce has largely floated by on engaging in menial discussions, and occasionally "catching up" by quoting and randomly commenting on older posts.
            I work 9-6 mon-fri so real time interaction has been tough for me to engage in. I'm not quite sure what you mean by the rest - it's not like I haven't been talking about the game.

            Comment

            • FreezinIce
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 265

              #2196
              Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

              Everyone echoing my thoughts on dance. That's nice. Now put another vote or 2 on him and let him sweat it out for a bit before I turn on one of you for being wishy washy. There's just so much garbo in this game and pointlessly long interactions that tell me nothing. I want some decisiveness and clarity for once
              ========

              To let the world be.

              ========

              Originally posted by Charu
              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
              Originally posted by roundbox
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
              Originally posted by Red
              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
              Originally posted by TWG Ike
              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #2197
                Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                I don't recall you pushing anyone outside of the established "wagons".
                tforce was a read I declared maybe as the first or second person to do so but I admittedly didn't really apply pressure until later in the phase, after a wagon had formed.

                d1 I just wasn't here; now I'm being pretty vocal about lynching dadcop, I feel

                Comment

                • FreezinIce
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 265

                  #2198
                  Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                  Well not 2 cause that would put him at l-1 a little too early but another vote wouldn't be remiss.
                  ========

                  To let the world be.

                  ========

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                  Originally posted by Afrobean
                  Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                  Originally posted by Red
                  My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                  Originally posted by TWG Ike
                  SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #2199
                    Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                    stop it freezin stop it stop it

                    Comment

                    • FreezinIce
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 265

                      #2200
                      Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                      Neveeeeeeerrrrr
                      ========

                      To let the world be.

                      ========

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                      Originally posted by Red
                      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                      Originally posted by TWG Ike
                      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                      Comment

                      • FreezinIce
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 265

                        #2201
                        Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                        dAnce,

                        Concisely tell me why dadcop2 should die before you today. If you already said something that you think is good enough to satisfy my question, then quote it.
                        ========

                        To let the world be.

                        ========

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                        Originally posted by Afrobean
                        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                        Originally posted by Red
                        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                        Originally posted by TWG Ike
                        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                        Comment

                        • ShadoWolfe
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2009
                          • 171

                          #2202
                          Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by FreezinIce
                          Everyone echoing my thoughts on dance. That's nice. Now put another vote or 2 on him and let him sweat it out for a bit before I turn on one of you for being wishy washy. There's just so much garbo in this game and pointlessly long interactions that tell me nothing. I want some decisiveness and clarity for once
                          Echoing?
                          It was one of the first comments I made after replacing.
                          Vote him?
                          I'd rather not vote until I'm more sure of who I think we should lynch. We're still in mylo, even if wolves don't know their partners





                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                          Originally posted by YoshL
                          "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                          Comment

                          • dadcop2
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2016
                            • 229

                            #2203
                            Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                            been a bit busy today, i'll get into it sometime around 7:00

                            Comment

                            • roundbox
                              fhqwhgads
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 2086

                              #2204
                              Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD


                              VOTE COUNT
                              danceflashrevo -> storn42
                              MixMasterLar -> FreezinIce
                              storn42 -> danceflashrevo
                              MixMasterLar -> Unvote
                              MixMasterLar -> ShadoWolfe
                              FreezinIce -> dadcop2
                              FreezinIce -> dAnceguy117

                              ---


                              storn42
                              X
                              danceflashrevo
                              X
                              ShadoWolfe
                              X
                              dAnceguy117
                              X


                              ---

                              Not Voting:

                              Hakulyte
                              ShadoWolfe
                              dAnceguy117
                              dadcop2

                              ---

                              Day 0 Final Votecount

                              Day 1 Final Votecount
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #2205
                                Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                                Huh, we have a new problem. I will miss this EoD.

                                Comment

                                Working...