TWG CLVII: The Perfect Blowjob Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gradiant
    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 1100

    #1606
    Re: TWG CLVII: The Perfect Blowjob Game Thread

    so your reasoning for overreacting is just that it's dumb still

    Comment

    • Gradiant
      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 1100

      #1607
      Re: TWG CLVII: The Perfect Blowjob Game Thread

      give me an actual fucking defense and ill move my vote

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #1608
        Re: TWG CLVII: The Perfect Blowjob Game Thread

        Originally posted by Arntonach
        Well now you're spaghetti-ing like me.
        Accept there's a town gain from this. I wouldn't do this if I wasn't so confident it would put people on a good path if they're that freakin' paranoid about me.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #1609
          Re: TWG CLVII: The Perfect Blowjob Game Thread

          Except*


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Arntonach
            Owlbears Rock!
            • Mar 2012
            • 2494

            #1610
            Re: TWG CLVII: The Perfect Blowjob Game Thread

            There's also a benefit for my mislynch too, but no, we had to go all eminim :V
            pack of hard stuffs

            pack of my stuffs

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #1611
              Re: TWG CLVII: The Perfect Blowjob Game Thread

              Originally posted by Gradiant
              give me an actual fucking defense and ill move my vote
              Parrot mode

              -I voted backpack Day 0 EoD in the last 5 minutes.

              -I voted Zenith well in advance (though this should not say anything, and I naturally bus under this situation anyways)

              -I didn't harp on either of the medics because both claimed super naturally (yoshi with countering xiz and cedo being hostile towards xiz.

              -Calling out people to claim so there's no chance of a wolf sneaking in the claims

              -If I wolf, there would've been 2 kills last night


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #1612
                Re: TWG CLVII: The Perfect Blowjob Game Thread

                Originally posted by Arntonach
                There's also a benefit for my mislynch too, but no, we had to go all eminim :V
                If you're a miss, your death means absolutely nothing to town


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Gradiant
                  FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 1100

                  #1613
                  Re: TWG CLVII: The Perfect Blowjob Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Parrot mode

                  -I voted backpack Day 0 EoD in the last 5 minutes. You're known for bussing and dbp's interactions were scummy. You also had him as slight scum in your reads list

                  -I voted Zenith well in advance (though this should not say anything, and I naturally bus under this situation anyways) So don't put it in here

                  -I didn't harp on either of the medics because both claimed super naturally (yoshi with countering xiz and cedo being hostile towards xiz. Obviously, it'd be suicide to call them scum at that point

                  -Calling out people to claim so there's no chance of a wolf sneaking in the claims Were you doing this? I only remember you hounding cedo and yoshi about if they were full or oneshot after they already said so. And I've covered that already.

                  -If I wolf, there would've been 2 kills last night Or a nokill so this can be used as a defense
                  __

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #1614
                    Re: TWG CLVII: The Perfect Blowjob Game Thread

                    You're impossible.

                    Then get two other people to vote for me then and I'll hammer myself.

                    I don't know what else to tell you.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Arntonach
                      Owlbears Rock!
                      • Mar 2012
                      • 2494

                      #1615
                      Re: TWG CLVII: The Perfect Blowjob Game Thread

                      Charu

                      If you're wrong about this, I'm haunting your bathroom.
                      pack of hard stuffs

                      pack of my stuffs

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #1616
                        Re: TWG CLVII: The Perfect Blowjob Game Thread

                        Wrong about what?

                        That I'm the one-shot?

                        What in the world are you talking about


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Gradiant
                          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 1100

                          #1617
                          Re: TWG CLVII: The Perfect Blowjob Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Arntonach
                          Charu

                          If you're wrong about this, I'm haunting your bathroom.
                          You think he's town but you're gonna vote for him anyway just because I'm doing it

                          Comment

                          • Arntonach
                            Owlbears Rock!
                            • Mar 2012
                            • 2494

                            #1618
                            Re: TWG CLVII: The Perfect Blowjob Game Thread

                            No, I'm voting Charu cause he's asking so we can get a better guage at the game
                            pack of hard stuffs

                            pack of my stuffs

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #1619
                              Re: TWG CLVII: The Perfect Blowjob Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Arntonach
                              No, I'm voting Charu cause he's asking so we can get a better guage at the game
                              My god, it's post like this that people call you scummy majority of the time.

                              Do you see why, you idiot?

                              And you're probably the last scum anyways. Xiz and Gradiant I expressed some doubt, but at least they're a lot more convincing and make me breath easy than your posts dude.

                              But no, I'm still going to be that guy. Because one, if you ARE a miss, then the final wolf is just going to play this card and get me lynched next phase anyways.

                              And then the game will pretty much be over at that point because it either comes to the wolf getting cock blocked by the doctors, or the wolf is one of the doctors.

                              It's literally that simple


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #1620
                                Re: TWG CLVII: The Perfect Blowjob Game Thread

                                Least to me, anyways.

                                And I sincerely hope if the wolf is one of the doctors they don't get MVP, because my goodness, I wouldn't call it the best play in the world by literally gambling an all or nothing scenario hoping that it'll work out in the end.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...