TWG 150: Undertale

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TWG Undyne
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2016
    • 0

    #2446
    Re: TWG 150: Undertale

    unvote

    that vote was stupid and i am mad

    Comment

    • TWG Alphys
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2016
      • 1

      #2447
      Re: TWG 150: Undertale

      Originally posted by TWG Undyne
      unvote

      that vote was stupid and i am mad
      I was kinda happy you finally acting like how you were claiming you were going to the start of this phase

      Comment

      • TWG Undyne
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2016
        • 0

        #2448
        Re: TWG 150: Undertale

        I think it has to be Napsta.

        Napsta.

        Comment

        • TWG Lesser Dog
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2016
          • 0

          #2449
          Re: TWG 150: Undertale

          Plane takeoff

          Votes from post 1815 to post 2442
          Night in 0:02:35

          ---
          • Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
          • 2 -- TWG Undyne -- TWG Mad Dummy (57), TWG Tsunderplane (37)
          • 1 -- TWG Napstablook -- TWG Undyne (38)
          • 1 -- unvote -- TWG Papyrus (16)
          • 3 -- not voting -- TWG Alphys (45), TWG Napstablook (28), TWG Temmie (3)


          :59 good :00 bad
          Last edited by TWG Lesser Dog; 04-15-2016, 08:57 PM.

          Comment

          • TWG Napstablook
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2016
            • 2

            #2450
            Re: TWG 150: Undertale

            I lied.
            I honestly have no idea who to vote

            Comment

            • TWG Temmie
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2016
              • 0

              #2451
              Re: TWG 150: Undertale

              I think UnDummy might be an actual team, but I'm putting a vote on Undyne at :59
              Mad Dummy if anyone else can figure out who I am with proof, I think you're withholding my identity

              Comment

              • TWG Napstablook
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2016
                • 2

                #2452
                Re: TWG 150: Undertale

                Originally posted by TWG Undyne
                I think it has to be Napsta.

                Napsta.
                Stop.

                Comment

                • TWG Papyrus
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2016
                  • 3

                  #2453
                  Re: TWG 150: Undertale

                  Originally posted by TWG Napstablook
                  OH FUCKING PLS
                  if undyne's actually a monster then you are a 99% confirmed human since undyne and i agree the human pair is never mad plane
                  can't let that happen

                  Comment

                  • TWG Mad Dummy
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2016
                    • 3

                    #2454
                    Re: TWG 150: Undertale

                    Originally posted by TWG Temmie
                    I think UnDummy might be an actual team, but I'm putting a vote on Undyne at :59
                    Mad Dummy if anyone else can figure out who I am with proof, I think you're withholding my identity
                    is this last point relevant.
                    with all due respect this is possibly the thing I care the least about aorn

                    Comment

                    • TWG Alphys
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2016
                      • 1

                      #2455
                      Re: TWG 150: Undertale

                      wouldn't it be hilarious if undyne was distancing napsta from themselves?

                      Comment

                      • TWG Papyrus
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2016
                        • 3

                        #2456
                        Re: TWG 150: Undertale

                        FUCK YOU TEMMIE GODDAMNit

                        Comment

                        • TWG Napstablook
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2016
                          • 2

                          #2457
                          Re: TWG 150: Undertale

                          Originally posted by TWG Papyrus
                          if undyne's actually a monster then you are a 99% confirmed human since undyne and i agree the human pair is never mad plane
                          can't let that happen
                          Or it could be you and undyne

                          Comment

                          • TWG Lesser Dog
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2016
                            • 0

                            #2458
                            Re: TWG 150: Undertale

                            (EOD is in like 1 minute, do not post on the hour please)
                            Last edited by TWG Lesser Dog; 04-15-2016, 08:58 PM.

                            Comment

                            • TWG Papyrus
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2016
                              • 3

                              #2459
                              Re: TWG 150: Undertale

                              well good thing i'm not a fucking human

                              Comment

                              • TWG Undyne
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2016
                                • 0

                                #2460
                                Re: TWG 150: Undertale

                                Papyrus posts here worrying me. Feel cocky about the situation.

                                Comment

                                Working...