TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-

Originally posted by darksharkEveryone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.Originally posted by apersoni had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years
Originally posted by Sprite-More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.Originally posted by MinaciousGraceyeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank
i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine -
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
I didn't say zenith wanted you dead, although I thought he did want you lynched. I offered up my second lynch candidate to see if he wanted to lynch you. and yes I'm pushing a lynch on you because I think you're scum
pikakirby123 reincarnated


Comment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
this isn't sheeping, this is asking someone else their opinions for lynchesAnd for the record, I've never seen AA sheep like this I don't think
going to lunch now, hopefully we can put our heads together and conclude someone who both seems scummy and can yield info to town based on interactions and reads
not people who have contributed little to nothing and lynching them just narrows the PoE pool. Seems we all have enough suspects to work with for now
sheeping would be zenith saying "we shouldn't lynch lurker/rzr I think they're both town" and me suddenly saying "we shouldn't lynch lurker/rzr because they might both be town"
pikakirby123 reincarnated


Comment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
You are a failsafe lynch period. It can be any point in the game and unless you are confirmed a town by death or a peek, you will always be that failsafe.I'm referring to when you said I was a fail safe lynch on 2 separate occasions. You're avoiding my question.
You said me and botchi are good failsafre lynches for today. Since then you've said you think I'm town.
So as a failsafe you think it's better to get rid of what you're saying is town?
Get your information straight
I have explicitly stated no certain person will get my vote right now and you are on the verge of a pseudo-confirmation bias that I am out to get you because I called you a failsafe yet called you misconstrued town. Get it out of your fucking head that I am going to do something about you.









Comment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
rzr you're misconstruing my words/posts and this is exactly what you did in the slopefiring game as scum
pikakirby123 reincarnated


Comment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
"I like this post because it basically made me give forth my reads list. I think that is townie thing to do. I am trying harder so I can set a good example for town."
When i said here, "I think that is townie thing to do", i was referencing sunfans post about calling out Town being lazy. I was saying that that is a townie thing to do.

Comment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
With this said, I'm placing Ben at rand% for a bit.
Is it possible he can be resolved with one of their flips? I'm not entirely sure but it would give insight on what he has stated thus far imo.









Comment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
I would say if haku or choof flipped red it would make ben look pretty good, but the potential for a second wolf team is always going to make me less sure about that
if haku or choof flipped green (and I think they would) then I'd lynch ben in an instant
pikakirby123 reincarnated


Comment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
I'd like to suggest DaBackPack lynch even if that probably doesn't make sense completely yet.
1. He's not letting us read him at all.
2. Suggest to vote MML as a veteran.
3. Provide common sense, but doesn't directly try to help town.
*shrugs*
lurker can be lynched any time.
This is a suggestion, not a bandwagon. I'd like to hear more about it.
Comment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
Isn't he starting to seem like me a few games back where I threw various TWG terms into many posts in the incorrect manner and poorly timed because it had nothing to do with the situation at hand? :^ )
I remember getting shit for that game too, which to me is funny now because I am a shitlord.









Comment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
I'm accusing AA of slipping and I'm using your logic against him, not against you. Let me rephrase: do you clear AA? Do you find him null?
Also, let's be straight forward here Zenith, I think it's about time we both tone back because the hostility isn't good for anyone, and all it does is make me focus on the negative things you're saying instead of the rest of the analyzing and reads. Continuing here at each others throats and laying little insults isn't helping us get along, it's not helping people read us, and it's not helping town in any way either. So, let's drop it please.
Well, I'm not. If you think you can get anything else from me that would help you pin my alignment then go ahead, I think it's more important for us to progress at this point not stay stagnant
Originally posted by darksharkEveryone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.Originally posted by apersoni had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years
Originally posted by Sprite-More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.Originally posted by MinaciousGraceyeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank
i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mineComment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
yes he isIsn't he starting to seem like me a few games back where I threw various TWG terms into many posts in the incorrect manner and poorly timed because it had nothing to do with the situation at hand? :^ )
I remember getting shit for that game too, which to me is funny now because I am a shitlord.
what's worse is that he's misusing those terms to push scum on me
pikakirby123 reincarnated


Comment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
I think a backpack lynch has potential but I'd have to go reread him moreI'd like to suggest DaBackPack lynch even if that probably doesn't make sense completely yet.
1. He's not letting us read him at all.
2. Suggest to vote MML as a veteran.
3. Provide common sense, but doesn't directly try to help town.
*shrugs*
lurker can be lynched any time.
This is a suggestion, not a bandwagon. I'd like to hear more about it.
pikakirby123 reincarnated


Comment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
DBP should definitely not be lynched this phase imo. It is much better to read him later in the game than to lynch him due to unreadability.I'd like to suggest DaBackPack lynch even if that probably doesn't make sense completely yet.
1. He's not letting us read him at all.
2. Suggest to vote MML as a veteran.
3. Provide common sense, but doesn't directly try to help town.
*shrugs*
lurker can be lynched any time.
This is a suggestion, not a bandwagon. I'd like to hear more about it.









Comment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
Seems you're doing the same thing to me. If I'm misconstruing your words then explain them better, that's literally what you just gave me shit about.
I'm not misconstruing them imo, I'm pinpointing what looks sketchy from you, just like you're doing to me
Originally posted by darksharkEveryone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.Originally posted by apersoni had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years
Originally posted by Sprite-More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.Originally posted by MinaciousGraceyeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank
i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mineComment
Comment