Well as for the site speed, everything seems pretty normal now so rehosting this game would be stellar.
Even if the site speed went choppy for say an hour or 8, wouldn't you be able to just extend the phase (not sure about it but might as well ask)?
The inactive situation was pretty bad and I'd like to avoid that situation but I give props to Fojar for coming back after Day and Night 1 and actually impacting the game. Lames and Psycho I'm sure had reasons but if you know those reasons you shouldn't sign up imo but that's none of my business
idk i take choof's side here, the load times really deterred me from reading the thread, i'd read one page then get too frustrated and not want to put any effort into the game. really unfortunate
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
i'd host
i actually would like to host something and not play since i will be playing a fast-paced game on 2+2 that i think will take up most of my time
Comment