TWGCXXVIII - The Inferno War

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #1846
    Re: TWGCXXVIII - The Inferno War

    I said I wanna hammer him.
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • choof
      Banned
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2013
      • 8563

      #1847
      Re: TWGCXXVIII - The Inferno War

      if you pinged him out early on why arent you voting

      Comment

      • choof
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2013
        • 8563

        #1848
        Re: TWGCXXVIII - The Inferno War

        I dont give a fuck, hammering him does nothing to save you tomorrow if you don't burn

        vote now

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #1849
          Re: TWGCXXVIII - The Inferno War

          5 minutes left in phase, xel and RB missing from thread.

          I Really hope Xel is a wolf, because otherwise it means he was a super shitty human.
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • choof
            Banned
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2013
            • 8563

            #1850
            Re: TWGCXXVIII - The Inferno War

            there are only enough people for three votes before eod
            vote

            Comment

            • blindreper1179
              Vice President Of TGB
              • Jun 2006
              • 5902

              #1851
              Re: TWGCXXVIII - The Inferno War

              Xel
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
              Originally posted by choof
              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
              Originally posted by choof
              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
              Originally posted by Celirra
              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

              Comment

              • choof
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2013
                • 8563

                #1852
                Re: TWGCXXVIII - The Inferno War

                Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                5 minutes left in phase, xel and RB missing from thread.

                I Really hope Xel is a wolf, because otherwise it means he was a super shitty human.
                sunfan is missing as well

                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #1853
                  Re: TWGCXXVIII - The Inferno War

                  Sorry, didn't know phase ended so soon. =/
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #1854
                    Re: TWGCXXVIII - The Inferno War

                    Sunfan was here about 20 mins ago though. dunno if i call that missing.
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #1855
                      Re: TWGCXXVIII - The Inferno War

                      welp here it comes
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #1856
                        Re: TWGCXXVIII - The Inferno War

                        Oh hey yoshl is on time for a change!
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #1857
                          Re: TWGCXXVIII - The Inferno War

                          Get ready to burn tonight hahahahah
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #1858
                            Re: TWGCXXVIII - The Inferno War

                            Wtf O_o
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • choof
                              Banned
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2013
                              • 8563

                              #1859
                              Re: TWGCXXVIII - The Inferno War

                              dank memes
                              we can still win though I think?

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #1860
                                Re: TWGCXXVIII - The Inferno War

                                As long as we kill someone tonight, we tie parity tommorow.
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...