TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #1546
    Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

    I can explain why I did that when I finish being retarded with tax stuff.
    Basically, why would I ever want to do that as a wolf?
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #1547
      Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

      ok. The person that just fake-claimed 1-shot medic had died. This was necessary for the play to work because otherwise it looks like I just claimed for no reason and the wolves are (generally) smart cookies and don't fall for simple tricks very often. If the wolves were more experienced, immediately they would've seen through it. I'm pretty proud of Xiz/jrodd letting me at least try it; you can read Xiz's reaction post and see that its kind of forced. He knew what I was doing; and in hindsight its obvious I'm not actually the 1-shot medic because I didn't push on Red after he claimed, which I would have if he was claiming my role (since their can't be duplicate 1-shot medics). The reason its good to claim there is that it may scare the wolves into either killing, or at least blocking me. If this happens, its GREAT because I, a Vanilla Town, basically just bought the cop another check, or, at the very least, another day of gameplay. Unfortunately, plop or guest (or both) saw through it. Its rather selfish of me, but I had been softing a role for most of the game (its probably why jrodd saved me the first night). I've been trying to take a bullet as a vanilla town because if you can do that, ESPECIALLY in a C9++ game, its GREAT because it throws the wolves off-balance and gives town a better shot at winning the game either by the roles mass-claiming or by the roles gaining information (through a cop check or something like that). If it worked, town would've basically won the game on the spot, which is why I did it. I'd have no prerogative to do so as a wolf because it might get me a bullet from the SK, which is the last thing I would want.
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #1548
        Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

        What I think might've happened as a result is that j-rodd might've saved me instead of funny which is why I'm worried at my play... I don't think he would've done the correct thing if that is the situation but if it is he's gonna be FURIOUS with me in the postgame.
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #1549
          Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

          but that's a scary world and I don't like scary things.
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • lurker
            ur worst nitemare
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2003
            • 1628

            #1550
            Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

            i deserve so much shit for my kills rofl
            some feathery f**k

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #1551
              Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

              what are they?
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • lurker
                ur worst nitemare
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2003
                • 1628

                #1552
                Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                you'll see how bad it is but tl;dr i tried killing the GF every night based on convoluted bullshit
                also i figured i couldn't kill anyone i called out otherwise i'd die (otherwise plop would've been dead on night 1)
                some feathery f**k

                Comment

                • lurker
                  ur worst nitemare
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2003
                  • 1628

                  #1553
                  Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                  i mean, the fact that i was going after the GF should say enough
                  some feathery f**k

                  Comment

                  • lurker
                    ur worst nitemare
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2003
                    • 1628

                    #1554
                    Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                    getting the blocker fucking ruled tho
                    some feathery f**k

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #1555
                      Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                      Originally posted by lurker
                      you'll see how bad it is but tl;dr i tried killing the GF every night based on convoluted bullshit
                      also i figured i couldn't kill anyone i called out otherwise i'd die (otherwise plop would've been dead on night 1)
                      this isn't really the case, honestly. The wolves are worried about the sk early, yes, but most of the time you can just play on lvl 1 meta and get away with it as the SK.
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #1556
                        Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                        hopefully James shows up in the next 5 mins
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • James May
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2012
                          • 3817

                          #1557
                          Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                          I'm here
                          bananas


                          Comment

                          • James May
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2012
                            • 3817

                            #1558
                            Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                            Night 4 is over. thesunfan has died. He was a Vanilla Townie. Lurker has died. He was a Serial Killer.

                            WOLVES WIN
                            Last edited by James May; 02-17-2015, 10:01 PM.
                            bananas


                            Comment

                            • James May
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2012
                              • 3817

                              #1559
                              Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                              Will pull up Postgame in the morning. Need to sleep now. PM me game ideas. Also, thanks Charu for covering the last two day phases when I was away oops
                              bananas


                              Comment

                              • lurker
                                ur worst nitemare
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2003
                                • 1628

                                #1560
                                Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                                i killed funnygurl
                                some feathery f**k

                                Comment

                                Working...